Thread: Reprint?

Conqueror

Default Reprint?

I'm a bit late to the awesome Level 7 party and I have search high and low for Level 7: Omega Protocol. I can't find any information on whether it will ever be reprinted. Anyone care to point me in the right direction?

I really can't say what PP plans to do but after a cursory search for that game, even on the PP store, it is entirely sold out. I don't mean to rub salt in the wound, so to speak, only to advocate that PP do another run of that one since it's easily my favorite of the whole Level7 series and clearly they could stand to sell more. PP, hear our plea!
    Bringing the dead back to a near approximation of life and loving it

Conqueror

I guess PP doesn't check this section of the forum. Thanks for the info zeezok!

Quote Originally Posted by RedOctober View Post
    I guess PP doesn't check this section of the forum. Thanks for the info zeezok!
    I think they do check it but probably not as often as others. You may be better off submitting this idea, and linking to this thread when you do, to the quartermaster via email. There was just a thread with the email listed but I'm 99% sure it's just quartermaster@privateerpress.com and then they'll know that there's still interest for the game. You could also PM PPS_Jackson to talk to him about it and see if there's any way to either get them to reprint the game or find out if it's already being done. It's worth doing a little work to get ahold of one IMHO, it's a fantastic game, good luck!
    Bringing the dead back to a near approximation of life and loving it