Destroyer of Worlds tutenkharnage's Avatar
    Crawling through the Undercity with the BRI

Default Widower's Wood rulebook now available

Backers should check their e-mail for the link to the rulebook, which I would post here if I were certain it's supposed to be publicly available. As the e-mail notes, this rulebook incorporates updates to the core rules of the Iron Kingdoms Adventure Board Game line and can be used as a general reference when playing The Undercity.

Cheers!

It's publicly available and easy to find with a simple Google search.

Or by clicking here.

Could you identify the rules changes? I kind of want to look at them side-by-side, but it looks like Oz might post an update of changes. (There's the targeting change, but I didn't notice any others offhand.)

Warrior

There is also an error on Page 22 'Key Game Terms'. Sniper is listed with the same rules as Serpentine. Hopefully this isn't off to the printer yet.

Ok, finally finished the rulebook and while it has been a while since I last played Undercity, I'm not sure I saw anything new aside from the number priority part (although that may very well not be new at all). Obviously forest rules are new too, but anything else? Did I miss the part about magic attacks?

Also PP, you misspelled the second mention of "swamp" shambler in the Dead Rise key term.
    Last edited by Grandmasterstevo; 02-16-2017 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmasterstevo View Post
    Ok, finally finished the rulebook and while it has been a while since I last played Undercity, I'm not sure I saw anything new aside from the number priority part (although that may very well not be new at all). Obviously forest rules are new too, but anything else? Did I miss the part about magic attacks?

Also PP, you misspelled the second mention of "swamp" shambler in the Dead Rise key term.
    I would also mention these printing errors on the KS page if you can. I do not know how often the people actually in charge of WW check this forum.
    Beware of Warcasters named "TiM?"...And fluffy white bunnies.
    If you are ever in Ft. Worth, PM me for a game or two, I also play other sports/miniature boardgames!