Default Trollbloods Painting Question...

I am getting bunch of Trollblood models for Christmas and I'm new to the army. I plan on using the basic Trollskin blue for most of the minis but I noticed that the chinbuds(for lack of a better name) or bumps on their lower face vary in color. For example, on the Angus studio model they are red, on the Axer they're white, etc.

Should I use a consistent look throughout my army or would these features vary in color from Troll to Troll?

I know some of this is a matter of aesthetic choice but I was wondering if there was any lore/standard that should guide my approach.

Any insights on this?
    Happy Wargaming Everybody!
    Visit my Iron Kingdoms at War Warmachine Blog or Youtube Channel.

Mine are all consistent for aesthetic purposes. I know of no fluff for the different colours

The way I interpret the "troll bumps" is that it's like their quill color, it'll vary individual to individual. Be creative!

I did mine fairly uniform with all trooper models having red bumps. For the Full blood trolls I did the lighter Trollblood highlight since it went along with the studio scheme and I figured they would be slightly different from trollkin. Albinos' bumps were painted a flesh color to go with their light pigmentation and Doomshaper's were done in some lighter browns in attempts to show his advanced age and connection to the Dires.