Default El Paso Unofficial Tournament

I know we got alot of floater home groups in the El Paso region so I just wanted to let the word out that there will be an "unofficial" Warhammer/Hordes Winter Tournament going on at Sun City Games located at 1716 E Yandell, El Paso Texas 79902. The tourny will take place on the 15th starting at 11:00 am on up with 25 point armies and 50 minute scenarios.

We are a new group but have been gaming for over three years and if there is a good turn out we'd like to make this an annual Southwest event, so if you from EP, Las Cruces, Alamogordo, or even further feel free to show up and make your support for the game visible. There is No Entrance Fee for this tourny and we have prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places, that are really awesome and together the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes total up to almost a 100$.

If you plan on attending contact me the pm or our PG DearGod or give a response on the post so we can know how many people to expect, there are plenty of tables available at the location and terrian. There also a sign up sheet in the store.

If you dont plan on attending give the post a bump so we can keep it as visible as possible and get as many people as possible out there. We put alot of effort into organizing the event so are hoping for an okay size event with plenty of good times and fun. Its also a good chance to meet all the players out there too.
    Ya, I'm from El Paso.

We would like to try and jump start the WarmaHordes engine again in the area. Call all of us who are left to Alamogordo, Curious Games at 909 New York Ave. any given weekend. There is talk of a late started Journeyman 2016 tourney if we get enough people to dust off their armies. Come on by so we can get an accurate count. ;-)

remember to share pictures of some of your events!
    Ya, I'm from El Paso.