March 19th, 2011
- 35 Points
- 2 Lists (Same Faction/Different Casters)
- Fixed 4 Rounds
- 10 Minute Set-Up
- Accelerated Time Limits (7 Min./ 3 Min. Extension)
- Round Time Limit 60 Min. + Variable
- Scenario Format = There will be 2 "Center Scenarios", 1 "Dual Scenario", 1 "Distance Scenario" - Until I get more playtime on Radials I am leaving them out.
- You will need to bring at least two printed lists. (one for Organizers, one for Opponent)
(1st Round match-ups will be random, except same faction. All subsequent rounds will be random match-ups based on Battle Point ranking taking in consideration faction and table placement. In later rounds this may be unavoidable.)
Please click here for FULL DETAILS on the Ironman Tournament and its scoring.
Standard Steamroller Tie-Breakers will be in effect.
(Due to time constraints and overall yearly scoring complications a 5th round will not be possible. Tie-Breakers will only be used to determine a winner at the end of the event. Remember if there are more than 16 players it is a possibility of having two people with the same amount of Battle Points, so be aware of earning your tie-breakers.)
Bonus Performance Points: (These points will be added to your Ironman - Overall Score.)
- One army/list fully painted - 1 point**
- Both armies/lists fully painted - 2 points**
- For every Control Point scored during a match regardless of win or loss - 1 point
(ex. Ironman Scoring: Ranked 3rd for the event - 6 points; Both of your army lists are fully painted - 2 points; Gained 4 "Control Points" during the event - 4 Points. Total Event Score: 12 points.)
**Per standard Steamroller rules you can have up to 2 lists. You will get 1 point for each of these painted and played for the event. If you decide to go with one list you will only gain one point.
Schedule: (Times will be strictly followed due to the Facility restrictions on availability.)
Facility Opens to Public
Registration and Table Assignments
**If the rounds end sooner and the general consensus it to move forward or accelerate the time frames we will do so.
- 1st Place - $60
- 2nd Place - $30
- Participation puts you in the running for the $170+ for the Overall Score
- Various Door Prizes and Swag
- Event Cap: 20
- Cincycon Admission: $5.00 at the door.
You may pay via Paypal with the button on > this page < or at Eastside Games and Cards. Please leave your First and Last name. If you fail to leave your full name Organizers are not responsible for lost or unavailable slots.
**Due to expenditures there will be NO reimbursement of fees within 30 days of the posted event.**
**If you register at EGC, please make sure you tell them what event you are signing up for. We have 3 tournaments scheduled during the next 3 months, Please be specific.
Woodlawn Community Center
10050 Woodlawn Blvd.
Woodlawn, Ohio 45215