Im taking part in a tournement this sunday with two 35pts lists- i was wondering if some people on the forums could possibly find the pros and cons of the army (i've seen some of the more obvious ones which i'll mention but im still kinda new to hordes/warmachine so there are still probally a few that i missed ).
1. Lots of beasts work well with E-thag thx to MD and feat.
2. Quite a bit of power with 3 heavys.
3. Lots'a sprays for infantry, lots'a hard hiters for beasts/jacks.
4. I like beasts- i find them easier to use then a lot of infantry and gernerally more fun
TOO MUCH FURY!!!- seriously, running a fury 7 warlock with 5 beasts with a total fury of 16! Which means the first few turns im going to have to run them fury low and then on turns were i go all out on boosts well, there will probally be quite a bit of frenzying
1. Lots of beasts work well with Vayl thx to incite and that the protects animus ireally helps to keep her alive.
2. 4/5 beasts have good mobility and can be effective at a distance from her which means she just stay back and relax
3. She could always back strike any of her low def/ high arm beasts with the orcalus to gain some range on her spells (although i think i read some where you can't target friendly models with friendly attacks?)
4. Yeah lots of beasts
1.Pretty much the same as above- too much fury- but i really dont want to give up any beasts for a forsaken/shepherd- they always seem to die first turn so it seems like wasted points.
Well thats both of 'em. I tired to make the lists so that one was better for warmachine and the other for hordes- The first list is meant for warmachine as the hard hitting but rather mobile beasts could possible get the alpha strike or even completely go around some of the slower jacks and go straight for the caster (probally the angelius). The second list was meant for hordes as Vayl has rampager and the seraph for assinations (I find that a few big hits are better against warmachine to get past the boostedshields whilst a lot of small hits helps with hordes (too many transfers to make).
Please and thank you for any comments in advance