Default Warmachine/Hordes in Philadelphia, PA

Just wanted to let everyone in the area know that Redcap's Corner started stocking WM/Hordes and have WM and Hordes open gaming on Monday's(though we have enough room and tables that as long as we aren't running a large Magic event there will be plenty of space to play).

I am really excited about WM/Hordes here and I know there are local players out there but finding them and letting them know we are here playing is the tough part. So please spread the word.

Redcap's Corner
    4040 Locust st.
    Philadelphia, PA
    (215)387-4040

Awesome! I'm probably moving to Philly in August. This would be right around the corner from the place I'm looking at.

Having played other games at Redcap's (anyone remember Heroscape?), I can say this is great news! While I love my current shop in Berlin, NJ, it will be great to have another hotspot so close by!

Good luck to the guys at Recap's!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottEBJJ View Post
    But hey play your way it's cool.
    mikelizzio.com : media producer/writer

I hope to see you guys here soon! Just demo'd WM for a couple today and they had a blast crippling my warjack and then throwing my caster onto the ground and stepping on her. I find losing WM games to be so rewarding, which is why I think i love it so much.

Moving to Jenkintown PA, in July so I'll be sure to stop in. See you soon!

I'm new to the hobby would ya'll possibly know of any Warmachine shops north of the City? I live in Doylestown.

Check out Cyborg1 in Doylestown