So after two years of playing with a proxied, half-put-together, and primered Deathjack - I'm finally getting around to fully building and painting him!
This will be my project log for my Ultimate Deathjack conversion.
There are a lot of elements I am adding to Mr. DJ, so here is a quick note of some of the modifications I will be making to him as I go:
1. Posing him in a kewl manner on top of a Khador wreck marker.
2. Adding souls coming from around him on the base.
3. Replacing middle spikes on hands with head of scythes from Soul Hunters.
4. Replacing Skulls of Hate shoulders with Harrower Carapaces.
5. Adding Seether spikes to shoulders and top.
6. Replacing actual skulls from Skulls of Hate with either a pile of skulls, or self-made skulls.
7. Adding tubes/pipes going to arms (still not sure about).
8. Adding elements to the back of his feet so they aren't plain due to pose.
9. Replace a few spikes on his spine with bone spikes from a Carnivean.
10. Adding black smoke coming from the stacks with green Necrotite glow in the center.
11. ...still adding more...
That is what i have on the list so far. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to them.
Here are progress pics for your enjoyment. As you can see in the base photo, his leg broke already, so I will have to repin it.
Some of the bitz going into him
His base (front)
His base (back)