Thread: Building Packs?

Combatant

Default Building Packs?

Hey everyone, I haven't played much since around the time when Now! was released and I'm considering giving the game another shot now that it seems less expensive with the new format. I have most of what I need for my two factions (Planet Eaters and Tritons) but I never got many buildings. I was wondering if Privateer plans on releasing a "city" pack or something that has all the old buildings?
    And remember, while you're out there risking life and limb through shot and shell, we'll be back here thinking what a sucker you are!

if all you need is buildings, you might hit up eBay for a bundled lot.

The 2 player starters come with a ton of buildings.

Seems like it would be smart for PP to eventually release just building packs, but I haven't heard anything about that happening.

Combatant

Give me huge building and map pack I be very happy, seeing like have load of building to smash up.

(Really a Sharkmoose) Sharkmoose's Avatar

The two player starters list 6 buildings in the box contents, but I haven't heard of anyone getting less than 9 buildings in their starter! Bonus! Also there are some really cool buildings that come with the two player starter, including the nuclear power plant...

There were people who mentioned getting 6, I think it varied from pack to pack. But yes, more buildings would be good. But then that might be the equivalent of asking movie theaters to charge less for popcorn and let you bring in your own drinks. Building scarcity might well be a major profit-driver for MP.
    Team Covenant name: Mars Elemental.
    You know, like an Earth elemental....only from Mars!.
    *crickets*

Combatant

the "6" was a typo - they stated you would get 1 of each building from "rise", the first set. that would be 9 buildings

I actually think that with the non-collectible format, it would only be in PP's best interest to come out with some building packs. I haven't heard anything one way or the other though, not yet.

Keeping the fingers crossed.

The Call of the Mercenary
    in the Fanfiction section, because we help write it!
    <-Feed it->

I'd love to see a Repacked map packs with all types of buildings. Right now with the prices so reduced the single map pack seems way to expensive to new players.

If PP sold buildings, I would buy a full set! Are they going to do this?