Default Tampa Florida Sellers?

Im looking for a place besides anthem and armada that sounds PP items. We went to armada and they are having a hard time getting items in for the factions my friend and are are playing (skorne, Circle). They said there distributors dont have product so there having a hard time getting it in. And Anthem doesnt have a very big selection of items either.

Is there anywhere else around the tampa bay area that may sell PP items? I dont mind going to st pete/clearwater or brandon to get them.

Thank you
    Ryan

Emerald City Comics
    Seminole location
    9249 Seminole Boulevard, Seminole, FL 33772

Clearwater location
    2475 North McMullen Booth Road, Clearwater, FL 33759
    In this world there is only one truth. When you're dead, you WILL join my army.

Yeah, Armada told me the same thing about the distributors. Luckily they had everything I needed though, and the 10% is pretty nice too. The owner at anthem games is really cool though, and I'm sure he'll get a larger selection of warmachines and hordes if more people show up and play there and show interest in purchasing it. He's done it with many other games that sprout up there. I'll let you know if it happens!

They didnt have what we needed either. Although there selection wasnt bad between the 2 stores.

I just wanted to echo what CursedShade said. The Emerald City in Seminole is fairly well stocked up, and the Clearwater location usually isn't too bad either. Basically between the two Emerald Cities and Armada, I've been able to get what I need.

WarmaHordes seems fairly popular around here so there's a constant demand on the meager supply that Privateer Press trickles to the stores.

Just hit up emerald city while in town on drill w the army reserves, they have a damn good selection by jacksonville standards. I'll be frequenting it every month from now on for the Saturday warmachine if i can manage

Don't get me wrong the stock wasnt bad they just didn't have what we needed.

We went to the Clearwater location today and didn't find what we needed either, although they do have a superb comic inventory. >_>.

Both stores are stocked by the same guy. If he doesn't think a unit or solo or whatever is popular enough, he won't stock it ever. Typically the seminole location is better, but don't count on it to have the MK II cards unless he just re-ordered the MK I mini recently. I generally will go there if I want to pick up a solo or something, but the guy that does the ordering has also driven me away with snide remarks about one army or another. I'm all for supporting a LGS, but most of the time I'd rather just get stuff online so I don't have to deal with the rudeness from the Miniatures guy.

The rest of the staff is generally really nice though, so if you're in there for comics, its the place to be!
    Ignorance without the chance to learn is excusable. Ignorace in the face of the ability to learn is true stupidity.

The store has been trying to get restock and has had problems getting inventory (like other stores). There is a large group that plays at EC Seminole throughout the week. They will stock models regardless of personal opinion and will order on request if they do not have it.
    In this world there is only one truth. When you're dead, you WILL join my army.

One of the nice things about Armada: Ask, and ye shall recieve.

Literally. Just ask Mike or any of the other guys up there if you can order something and they'll hand you a sheet. Fill it out and when your order arrives they'll give you a call and let you know that they have your desired model(s). Its gotten me just about anything I could want for my Khador, and they've filled my warhammer orders as well. They're even starting to stock INFINITY.
    Dimitri Amikov - Hijinks on the High Seas (XP 18)
    Alekzander Pakorov - Mysts of Ios (XP 8)
    The Guardians of the Old Faith - The Arena: DD XP 0, HM XP 0