Default Chattanooga, TN?

There is a very good chance I may be making a life altering move to Chattanooga in the forseeable future. My two big hobbies are fighting games and table-top miniature games, and while I know the FG scene in Chattanooga is good, I'm honestly more worried about the wargame hobby, which I've spent considerably more time and effort, and money on.

So is there a good competitive Warmahordes scene around Chattanooga?
    Last edited by FeignLife; 08-06-2011 at 01:19 AM.
    Warning: The above was posted by a salty oldhead. Only a fool would take these words at full face value (maybe.)

Chattanooga lost its game store 2 years ago. However, the Warmachine/Hordes group stayed together and even managed to grow without a store. Thankfully a store has opened in Collegedale(Epikos) which is only a short drive from Chattanooga and a store in Cleveland(Dicehead Games, maybe a 35 or 40 minute drive) has started hosting Warmachine/Hordes tournaments.
    We have a facebook group, Chattanooga Privateers. Its an open group so feel free to stop by look around, and join if you wish.

Alright I'll keep that in mind. As of right now I drive about 20-30 minutes to play in Delaware, so it doesn't sound like an epic hike or anything.
    Warning: The above was posted by a salty oldhead. Only a fool would take these words at full face value (maybe.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rynth View Post
    Chattanooga lost its game store 2 years ago. However, the Warmachine/Hordes group stayed together and even managed to grow without a store. Thankfully a store has opened in Collegedale(Epikos) which is only a short drive from Chattanooga and a store in Cleveland(Dicehead Games, maybe a 35 or 40 minute drive) has started hosting Warmachine/Hordes tournaments.
    We have a facebook group, Chattanooga Privateers. Its an open group so feel free to stop by look around, and join if you wish.
    This is good to know, we are trying to get a group motivated in the Cookeville area too.

Cookeville is quite the drive, but we'd be absolutely glad to have you. You do have some closer options though:
    Murfreesboro has a store, Grand Adventures(Web Site) that seems to have tournaments every 6 weeks or so and several free play days a week.
    Knoxville has a store, Sci-Fi City(Web Site), in one of their malls that has tournaments and probably some open play days.

Destroyer of Worlds computertrucker's Avatar

Hey gang, Its monday evening. Tomorrow Afternoon I am going to try and be up at Diceheads from out of town. I have a 10pm Delivery in Cleveland, TN and will be there a bit earlier than that, my best geuss would have me arriving around 2pm maybe 3pm.. will know better tomorrow. If anyone is up for a game hit me up with a msg.. Either way I plan to check the store out, already put it in the navigation system.

while it could be a bit of a drive, atlanta is only about 45min-1.5hr (depending on how you drive) and there are quite a few wm tourneys there.