Warrior

Default Warmachine in the Twin cities MN area?

Does any body know of any places in the Twin Cities area that sell and you are able to play at? i know of the source and fantasy flight in the Roseville area, but im wondering if there is any others.

Combatant

Armored ogre games in Inver Grove Heights( south/east side of the cities) has some selection on hand and there are tables to play on, those that play warmachine are there regularly on sat, and a few show up on tuesday nights once in awhile. hope this helps.
    Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    Albert Einstein

Tower Games in Minneapolis has a nice stock and a active community.

While I haven't managed to make the trip up to actually play yet, I'll add another plug for Tower Games. Really nice store; I hope to make it up for a Warmachine night sometime.

TOWER GAMES IS THE BEST!!!

The owner, John, stocks almost all WM/H product and he has almost everything in stock, seriously.

You will also get to play with a great group of gamers. We have over 30+ consistant warmachine hordes players, the terrain is top notch. Our gaming group has a podcast called Focus & Fury which, while not very PC, can be enjoyable and informative. www.focusandfury.com

you can always get a game, especially on Tuesday nights.

Destroyer of Worlds computertrucker's Avatar

I was hoping to check out tower games while I was in town this evening. However I google street imaged it on my droid and there is only with curbside parking from what I can tell. Even dropping my trailer I wouldn't be able to park there with just being bobtail. Anyone know if they have parking around back?
    Last edited by computertrucker; 08-19-2011 at 04:38 AM.

There's also Legion games in Burnsville if you live south of the cities

Destroyer of Worlds computertrucker's Avatar

I passed by there today on my way out of town.. I am going to remember that place.

Games are played every wednesday and sunday, though I'm not sure about the amount of people that show up on sunday.