Default Store near Atlantic City, NJ?

Hey guys next week i'll be in Atlantic city, and I was wondering if there were any stores in the area with a Warmachine night or Warmachine players?

I haven't been there for years, but Jester's Playhouse on Tilton Rd had Warmachine stuff and tables. 545 Tilton Road, Northfield - (609) 677-9088 Give 'em a call and see what they have going on.

If you have a car I'd like to invite you up to All Things Fun! in West Berlin, NJ. It's about half an hour outside of Atlantic City and we have one of the most active Warmachine & Hordes communities in the nation.

Every Monday Night is Warmachine & Hordes Open Play. It's not uncommon to have 20-30 players hanging around looking to play games. (Entry is free & all are welcome.)

Every Saturday @4pm we host weekly Tournaments (Entry Fee: $5.) And the last Saturday of each month we host our monthly Steamroller (Entry Fee: $10.)

We also host at least one floating Sunday Scenario Event. (Please visit www.allthingsfun.net for details.)

So if you get the time we hope you'll make the trip. All Things Fun! is located on Route 73 North in West Berlin, NJ. You can take the Atlantic City Expressway to the Route 73 Exit. Follow Route 73 North for approximately 10 miles. All Things Fun! will be on your right in the same plaza as Sundaes Ice Cream across the street from Taco Bell.

Feel free to call if you get lost: 856-719-1414

Thanks,
    -Ed
    Ed Evans
    All Things Fun!
    Toys, Games, Comics & Adventure
    185 C Route 73 N
    West Berlin, NJ 08091