Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
Results 1,041 to 1,077 of 1077

Thanks Justin, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by PPS_Justin View Post
    You would have had to make an account on the new store before the 16th with the same email your PP Digital was registered to have everything automatically transfer. To get your PP Digital purchases now, email Matt at frontdesk@privateerpress.com. He will be able to get you what you need.
    I've emailed the front desk twice about my digital purchases and haven't received any word back about the status. My new store account was created before the 16th with the same email that I used for PPDigital, but I still have nothing listed under Downloadable Products.

Hey, not sure if this is the place to post, but i tried using the log in credentials for my old account for the new site, and it didn't work. I tried the password reset function and it recognized my email address. It claims I was going to get an email to reset the password, but i am still waiting for the email and that was yesterday.

Social Media Coordinator PPS_Valerie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bloodstrike View Post
    I've emailed the front desk twice about my digital purchases and haven't received any word back about the status. My new store account was created before the 16th with the same email that I used for PPDigital, but I still have nothing listed under Downloadable Products.
    Hi, bloodstrike. Customer service tells me that they are almost caught up on these and if you still don't have these yet, you will soon.

Social Media Coordinator PPS_Valerie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NuxTakeTheWheel View Post
    Hey, not sure if this is the place to post, but i tried using the log in credentials for my old account for the new site, and it didn't work. I tried the password reset function and it recognized my email address. It claims I was going to get an email to reset the password, but i am still waiting for the email and that was yesterday.
    Hi, Nux. Customer service tells me that you need to sign up for a new web store account. Old store accounts didn't carry over.

Wait, does that mean we lost purchases we had on the old account? Or will they still be there if you use the same email?
    Last edited by NuxTakeTheWheel; 12-10-2016 at 05:06 AM.

Okay, getting a bit nervous, I had quite a few PP digital books on that old account and still can't access it. I fail to believe the plan was to just wipe those out for old customers. Help?

WHoops! Nm I thought this was replacing Skull Island, ignore me!

Any idea how long it should take digital purchases to show up in our downloads?

Is there any chance that the tail for the horse of Alexia, Mistress of the Witchfire, will become available on the store? Thanks!

NEW PRODUCTS ADDED TO THE STORE!!!

PIP 71104 Thumper/Pummler—Trollbloods Weapon Crew (plastic)
    PIP 72089 Storm Raptor—Circle Orboros Gargantuan
    PIP 72096 Tharn Wolf Rider Champion—Circle Orboros Solo

Starting with the November releases, all new products will be available on the online store.

Any word about the digital troll book?

Quote Originally Posted by gilljoy View Post
    Any word about the digital troll book?
    It's up now!
    http://store.privateerpress.com/book...bloods-command

There are still a number of prints on the online store with no picture associated with them... As much as I trust that PP artwork is amazing I'd really like a picture of the ...picture... that I'm considering purchasing, thanks!
    Bringing the dead back to a near approximation of life and loving it

When will the Greylord Outrider parts be available on the online store? I have been waiting for more than a year for this already.

Are the light cav parts not planned to be put online due to its difficulty in acquirement?
    Do check out https://instagram.com/tekanan165/ for pics of my adventures in the Iron Kingdoms!

Combatant

Does this thread include questions about part-replacement turnaround?

I ordered a few single digital issues of NQ and the new subscription on Dec 12 and still don't have my single digital issues in my downloads, what is the usual turnaround for that?

Quote Originally Posted by TechLee View Post
    I ordered a few single digital issues of NQ and the new subscription on Dec 12 and still don't have my single digital issues in my downloads, what is the usual turnaround for that?
    It should be instant.
    Send an email to frontdesk@privateerpress.com and we can help you out with that.

Destroyer of Worlds NoSuchMethod's Avatar

Just got reminded because of the Horgle2 insider... are the parts for Horgle1 going to make it to the store any time soon? Feels like we've been waiting for those for a little longer than usual. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoSuchMethod View Post
    Just got reminded because of the Horgle2 insider... are the parts for Horgle1 going to make it to the store any time soon? Feels like we've been waiting for those for a little longer than usual. Thanks!!
    http://store.privateerpress.com/cata...sult/?q=horgle

There ya go!

Destroyer of Worlds NoSuchMethod's Avatar

Awesome, thank you!

In the store, the Dragoon model type in the filters is misspelled - it's listed as "Dragon". Which rather unfairly got me excited. Also, some models in Warmachine don't have that properly tagged, like Darragh and Laddermore.
    My Mod Voice is Trollblood Base -=- Forum Terms of Service -=- Have you read it lately?

Quote Originally Posted by PPS_DC View Post
    Having different things appeal to different players is the way that we keep a broader audience engaged and how we appeal to new players... View the things that don't appeal to you as a necessary evil if you must, but maybe look at them instead as something that will ensure this game you play will still be around years down the road.

Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Destroyer of Worlds Bully Bully Mahu's Avatar

When are the other command book prints going to be available? I would love to be able to make an order soon for the Khador, Skorne, and Retribution art prints.

http://museonminis.com/?s=enter+the+crucible
    https://www.patreon.com/enterthecrucible
    Current faction in tournament rotation: Retribution of Scyrah

Has there been any more updates on the migration of digital subscriptions?

Quote Originally Posted by gilljoy View Post
    Has there been any more updates on the migration of digital subscriptions?
    This should be complete.
    If you are still having an issue, send us an email at frontdesk@privateerpress.com

I was browsing the store and saw that the resculpt of Rök is missing. Does this mean the model is no longer available or something?
    PPS Dougseacat: "Remember: always wear your goggles and greatcoat with armored shoulder pads. The eye or arm you save might be your own."

Quote Originally Posted by Warsmith View Post
    I was browsing the store and saw that the resculpt of Rök is missing. Does this mean the model is no longer available or something?
    At this time, our entire catalog is not available on the online store. Keep checking back to see if it has been added though!

Combatant

Hi,

Do we have any updates on transfer of accounts?
    I still haven't had my online purchases transferred over and wondering if anyone else is still in the same boat?

Spartan601

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan601 View Post
    Hi,

Do we have any updates on transfer of accounts?
    I still haven't had my online purchases transferred over and wondering if anyone else is still in the same boat?

Spartan601
    As stated above, this should be complete.
    If you are still having an issue, send us an email at frontdesk@privateerpress.com

Any chance of the hub caps (the metal censer bits) for Reznik 2's Chariot getting added to the parts store?

I purchased a subscription of No Quarter along with issue 70. I understand that the subscription starts with 71, but shouldn't issue 70 be immediately available in my Downloadable section? Created an account using the same email used to make the purchase.

Updated: After emailing the front desk, they sent another copy and this one showed up in my files.
    Last edited by Grandmasterstevo; 02-02-2017 at 01:28 PM.

Seems the Greylord Outriders rider pices aren't on the store. They are still metal if memory serves!

I'd like to ask when individual bits from the Merc "Gibbs" might become available.

Quote Originally Posted by Krashdown View Post
    I'd like to ask when individual bits from the Merc "Gibbs" might become available.
    I'd like to get all the pieces on the store soon. Especially the cat :]

I plan on making a crazy cat lady out of Old Witch.

I have been on the webstore a lot recently and have noticed that for the most part complete models are not listed, only parts. I want to get some things for an upcoming RPG, but find all the parts for a unit is not easy and in some cases more expensive than buying the unit. Is there any plans to add the completed products back to the webstore?
    http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa341/badwolf-00/Forum%20Signatures/8440108094_e8d03ed4fb_o_zps5e842a45.png

I'd like to get all the pieces on the store soon. Especially the cat :]

I plan on making a crazy cat lady out of Old Witch.
    This was my plan too.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627