Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Jarl Skuld Tactica

This post can also be found at The Scrum HERE
    While updating an old tactica thread on the Scattergunners called Make Them Scatter it really got the cogs turning on how they can be effectively used with certain casters. This inexorably moved me to our newest cast Jarl Skuld. "The Devil" might look like Caine at first glance, but he couldn't play more different.

Jarl Skuld, Devil of the Thornwood

Stats - Jarl has decent stats for a shooty warcaster. His DEF and ARM are equal and total 30 (I know it isn't that scientific, but its a quick stat I use DEF + ARM = x, if it is greater than or equal to 30, than I'm usually ok with with it. For comparison, pDoomy is a 28, Grim is a 31) When first my buddy heard about his RAT he said, "wow that is really bad..." But for a Troll he is tied for the highest RAT in the army with Grim.

Abilities -
    Evasive - This makes Jarl immune to freestrikes allowing him to move away once he is engaged. It also gives him a little bit of extra movement if he is missed by an enemy ranged attack. Both pretty handy to keep your caster out of harms way.
    Gunfighter - He gets to use his guns in melee using his RAT, which is good since his melee weapon is, well, just use his guns.
    Swift Hunter - Jarl gets a little bit of movement after tagging(meaning killing) an enemy, handy for ducking behind cover or moving in for a kill.
    Tough - Yeah we're all suprised here.

Spells -
    Magic Bullet - hit something with a ranged attack and an enemy model within 4" of what you just hit takes a POW 12 unboostable. Yeah that POW 12 automatically hits. Great for taking out pesky solos like a Croak Hunter or Eiryss.
    Quicken - A model or unit in your army gets more SPD, on top of that they get extra DEF against ranged and magic attacks. Great for helping low Defense Trolls get into melee.
    Tactical Supremecy - like a mini 'Hoof it' a model or unit in your army gets to move a little after everyone is done moving.
    Weald Secrets - Gives a model or unit extra defense when they have concealment or cover. Where it shines though is in also granting Pathfinder to that same model or unit.

Weapons -
    He has two pretty decent RNG and POW guns. He is no Grim angus, but he gets more attacks and is more mobile in exchange. Combined with Magic Bullet Jarl is the king of killing low arm solos or softening up casters.
    Magical Weapon - Means he can kill incorpreal guys at will.
    Black Penny - He shoots over, under, around, heck even through your own guys and it still doesn't give enemies a melee bonus.

Feat - Rolling Fog
    This feat is pretty sweet as it helps address two of the biggest problems Trolls have. 1) Getting into melee without getting shot to death. 2) Getting in each others way due to our large amount of medium bases. D3+3 4" fog clouds appear in the battlefield with a few added benefits. Living enemies in the clouds get -2 to ANY attack roll. Trolls get to move through each other, terrain and obstacles while they are in them.
    Last edited by thegreatblah; 10-19-2011 at 08:54 AM.
    Emmy [Init:n/a][FP: 3/3][Vit:13/13][DEF:15][ARM:10][Kills:5][Destroyed: 1][Captures:1][DamageTaken:5][ShotsFired:18]
    Jennan [Init:18][FP:0/3][Vit:13/13][DEF:11][ARM:14/16 (18 with Friendly Spell)][Kills:6]

Strategies
    Run & Gun -
    His miriad of abilities can take a mobile shooting force and make them experts at the hit and run. He excels in mobility and with the right ranged choices he can give you three turns of unsabashed shooting goodness.

Frontline Flash - He gives Trolls the ability to first strike, which is rare. He can make some of our already fast units downright insane. Giving them SPD that even Legion armies can be jealous of. Hitting your opponents with wave after wave of charges is demoralizing and highly encouraged.

Measured Attack - Take a balanced army and gain mobility to get the whole army there. Slow Champions, no problem they can keep up with even Fenn Blades. Hitting first with Champions is fantastic, charging a unit of Fenns through those Champions is priceless.

Synergies of Note
    (in a completely unrandom totally biased order... or not)
    Long Riders - Holy crap SPD 9 Long riders, really! Crush a flank on Turn 2, attack them from behind on turn 3. Quicken is especially potent on Longriders, and if Pathfinder is an issue bring a Fel Caller on top of it. Good thing you can upkeep spells outside of your CTRL area right?

Fenn Blades - Under their mini-feat and Quicken these guys are totally nuts. Pulling off the first charge has never been easier.

Sluggers - Their glaring weakness is the inability to use Rapid Fire when they move. Tactical Supremecy means they get the movement they need and can still aim. Is it going to make them a target? Maybe. But its hard to choose what to shoot with Longriders running up your back.

Scattergunners - Weald Secrets and Rolling fog really help these guys pull off the second wave attack without a hitch and help prolong your tarpit by not killing them, and adding bodies to it.

Champions - Again Tactical Supremecy is golden here. Now Champions can keep up with your Front lines to add to the mayhem.

Runebearer - Jarl is Fury intensive, with the Runebearer you can upkeep all three of your upkeeps and still cast magic bullet twice... yes ma'am.

Fel Caller - His utility goes without saying. Jarl helps with Speed, the Fel Caller takes care of any terrain issues that may crop up. That and Jarl's army needs a melee attacking buff.

Impaler - Farstrike... nuff' said.

Earthborn - While Jarl really works good with any of our Dires the Earthborn stands out due to his firststriking cabaility. Yes, quicken is better on a unit, but late Game Quicken on an Earthborn near rough terrain makes him a SPD 9. If you have an Axer nearby, have it cast Rush on the Earthborn as well. Now you have a Charge/Trample threat ranged of 14" Not too shabby only Grim and eDoomy can sling an Earthborn that good.

Nyss - Yeap Quicken works on any friendly model and SPD 9 Nyss with Hunter and Pathfinder is pretty rad.

Chronicler - Trolls need all the help in the DEF market they can get. Chronicler helps you whether the ranged storm that much easier by giving your units even more defense at range with Tales of Mist. Where he really shines though is in his use of Hero's tragedy, not only will you get in the first charge, but all their warrior models will be falling all over themselves to kill the fenns. Killing knockdown models is much easier for Fenn Blades during their vengeance move.
    Last edited by thegreatblah; 10-19-2011 at 12:50 PM.
    Emmy [Init:n/a][FP: 3/3][Vit:13/13][DEF:15][ARM:10][Kills:5][Destroyed: 1][Captures:1][DamageTaken:5][ShotsFired:18]
    Jennan [Init:18][FP:0/3][Vit:13/13][DEF:11][ARM:14/16 (18 with Friendly Spell)][Kills:6]

Sample Lists
    One of my favorite combos with Jarl is Longriders and Fenn Blades. Yeah I typically prefer Kriels but the Fenns with Jarl are stupid fast. Here is the list(s) then comes the strategy.

List 1
    Quick Striking Jarl
    Standard Army PCs: 50 / 50 35 models
    [00] Jarl Skuld, Devil of the Thornwood (0 / 6 WB)
    [02] > Trollkin Runebearer
    [10] > Dire Troll Bomber
    [05] > Troll Impaler
    [03] Fell Caller Hero
    [05] Horthol, Long Rider Hero
    [08] Trollkin Fennblades (9 grunts)
    [02] > Trollkin Fennblade Officer & Drummer
    [11] Trollkin Longriders (4 grunts)
    [08] Trollkin Scattergunners (9 grunts)
    [02] > Trollkin Scattergunner Officer & Standard

List 2
    Smaller Quick Strike
    Standard Army PCs: 35 / 35 21 models
    [10] > Dire Troll Bomber
    [05] > Troll Impaler

List 3
    Sluggers
    Standard Army PCs: 50 / 50 29 models
    [02] > Trollkin Runebearer
    [10] > Dire Troll Blitzer
    [05] > Troll Impaler
    [03] Fell Caller Hero
    [08] Trollkin Sluggers (4 grunts)
    [02] Stone Scribe Chronicler

Really there is alot of ways to go with these list and many variations to choose from. In reality though the strategy is simple. Longriders with Quicken run up one flank, while Fenns take the other. Slugges and the Battlegroup advance up the middle. More than likely you will feat early to help with the first strike. Use your Longriders to crush one flank and help collapse to the middle. Sluggers run turn1 and then go to town on the front line turn 2. Followed by the Fenns crashing into the other side of the front line. Most games your opponent is literally getting hit on all sides. You must be careful getting to close the turn before you charge them or you will get jammed, this can and will take all the air out of your sails.

Jarl's job the whole time is to take out pesky solos and key models with his guns and magic bullet, he can and should stay back in relative safety popping up and back for opportune shots. And keep an eye out for opportunities to get some damage on the enemy caster. Jarl should have no problems softening up a caster for the killing blow and if they give you two rounds of shooting their caster it will likely be dead. Remeber, it can often be a good idea to shoot your own guys to bounce magic bullet into a key enemy model.
    Last edited by thegreatblah; 08-09-2012 at 12:35 PM.

Moar Space

Quick note: Swift Hunter only works after an enemy model is destroyed (not just 'tagged'/hit) by the normal ranged attack. Also, it does not trigger after a Magic Bullet kill.

Gotta keep that Jarl safe!!

Destroyer of Worlds FranzGrenstein's Avatar

Dude, you forgot the chronicler in synergys.

I am thinking def 16 trolls out in the open is pretty good.
    "Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, and brains save both."

"Life is tough, it's even tougher if you are stupid." -John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by FranzGrenstein View Post
    Dude, you forgot the chronicler in synergys.

I am thinking def 16 trolls out in the open is pretty good.
    Meh to the Chronicler I say. More out of disdain for feeling like I HAVE to bring support models I have been leaving the Chronicler and Kriel Stone home ALOT. Working on rehabbing Janissa out of my lists as well.

Seriously though, I usually don't bring the Chronicler, because I typcially don't have room for him since I'm bringing the Runebearer AND because of the insane ranges his defence buff is rarely needed. Though he has merit for sure, just like the Kriel Stone I tend to leave him out of my Jarl lists.
    Last edited by thegreatblah; 10-19-2011 at 08:56 AM.

Also, combining the Earthborn's animus with Quicken means that you can have up to 4 Long Riders start near (or in) rough terrain, get Elemental Communion and use Rolling Fog to set up pathfinder where necessary, and have SPD 11 Tuffalo. Not many people expect to get boosted crit-knockdown POW 14 impact attacks form 14 inches away.

Destroyer of Worlds FranzGrenstein's Avatar

KSB I get, Jarl troops are very mobile, and can easily out run the coverage of the stone; but the SSC is a single 2 point model with 6 inch move and a 9 inch tale range (I am doing these numbers by memory, could be wrong.) He is also more useful than the tale of mist(?) and since jarl is an infantry caster....

Look I played a Cygnar player who decided not to use the gunmages I was giving him fits with def 16 KW. Think of it this way quicken on the fenns, then apply "mist", def 16 get into postition. Next turn apply "hero's" and charge with the mini feat.

Not enough room? @ 35 I can fit, the runebearer, impaler, and SSC in with a fell caller, bomber, a max unit of fenns with ua and have 9 points to play with.

Like you said it's just a matter of taste, but I think SSC belongs in the synergy section.
    "Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, and brains save both."

"Life is tough, it's even tougher if you are stupid." -John Wayne

Played against him: he has the potential to be silly good. Trolls can already tank it and dish out the pain, he gets you there faster.

My friend used a max unit of Fennblades under quicken and a chronicler on standby for concealment or the 'kill me and knock yourself down'-tale.
    Came down to an eSorscha assasination run, which has been a while since I had to do -that- in my small, local meta

Destroyer of Worlds The Happy Anarchist's Avatar

Tale of Mist isn't the big one with the Chronicler. Hero's Tragedy really makes that Fenn charge stick and cause problems. Especially when multi-attack models are trying to kill your infantry. That said, I do often find that due to scenarios I can't just run & engage with my Fenns or hang back as much as I might like. Tale of Mists helps lessen that initial volley of fire against some of the shooting out there, or occasionally spells. Lots of magic using units now too.

I just played him with Gators last night. They worked great. The nice thing with them over Champs is that they are 9 points and Champs are 16+, the Gators don't need the stone, they have a much longer threat range, even with the bites. Natural pathfinder access is great, rerolls to hit help reliability a lot. Most importantly, you can take Long Riders and Gators. Long Riders and Champs is just way too many points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsquid View Post
    I also employ a "Darkwing Duck" philosophy, when the game starts going against me...it's time to get Dangerous...
    Quote Originally Posted by Impostor View Post
    And then, Grim Angus said "Trollbloods shall be the one true people entitled to Tough."

added chronicler.

Quote Originally Posted by The Happy Anarchist View Post
    Especially when multi-attack models are trying to kill your infantry.
    Sadly, as I only recently discovered, Hero's Tragedy doesn't trigger until the end of activation.

Annihilator

Fenn Blades -Under their mini-feat and Quicken these guys are totally nuts. Pulling off the first charge has never been easier.
    Earthborn - While Jarl really works good with any of our Dires the Earthborn stands out due to his firststriking cabaility. Yes, quicken is better on a unit, but late Game Quicken on an Earthborn near rough terrain makes him a SPD 9. If you have an Axer nearby, have it cast Rush on the Earthborn as well. Now you have a Charge/Trample threat ranged of 14" Not too shabby only Grim and eDoomy can sling an Earthborn that good.
    Just an FYI both of these things can also be achieved under Borka.

Well, Borka can do it once. Which will either be first striking the Fenns or late game striking with the Earthborn. Generally the second is what I do, but the difference is Jarl can do it as long as the game is going on.

Also, thanks for that tip Digestive. I completely have been playing that wrong. That is going to lessen the utility of the Chronicler a lot for me.
    I also employ a "Darkwing Duck" philosophy, when the game starts going against me...it's time to get Dangerous...
    And then, Grim Angus said "Trollbloods shall be the one true people entitled to Tough."

Is there any especially bad matchups? And any that is great?

I like Hero´s - It makes Fennblades a bunch of seeking KD-missiles

Quote Originally Posted by Hatred View Post
    Just an FYI both of these things can also be achieved under Borka.
    Yes except Borka can only pull it off once per game, Jarl can pull it off any turn.
    Last edited by thegreatblah; 10-25-2011 at 06:45 AM.

My friend has been using crippling grasp to negate his speed buffs, and stop charges. Really ruins the long riders day. I think it was with pDenny. The one with the debuff feat.

Destroyer of Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by tallted View Post
    My friend has been using crippling grasp to negate his speed buffs, and stop charges. Really ruins the long riders day. I think it was with pDenny. The one with the debuff feat.
    Yep, that's her. As a general rule of thumb pDenny ruins a lot of peoples' days. I feel our best bet vs. Cryx in general but doubly so vs. Denny is Grim.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatblah View Post
    Sluggers - Their glaring weakness is the inability to use Rapid Fire when they move. Tactical Supremecy means they get the movement they need and can still aim. Is it going to make them a target? Maybe. But its hard to choose what to shoot with Longriders running up your back.
    I'm not sure I understand this interaction. How would they get the aiming bonus? Didn't they move?

Great podcast by the way!!!
    The Red Trolls of the Bookshelfs-Feld... updates to follow... http://privateerpressforums.com/show...-My-red-Trolls
    Red Troll War Wagon WIP thread... http://privateerpressforums.com/show...ovie-rendition

Quote Originally Posted by kneemus View Post
    I'm not sure I understand this interaction. How would they get the aiming bonus? Didn't they move?

Great podcast by the way!!!
    Tactical supremacy triggers outside their activation, so it's not counted as movement. profit....

~P~

Quote Originally Posted by Brettman008 View Post
    Yep, that's her. As a general rule of thumb pDenny ruins a lot of peoples' days. I feel our best bet vs. Cryx in general but doubly so vs. Denny is Grim.
    I think Jarl has a shot as well because he has the ability to take out her support and magic bullet can do serious damage to her when she's low on focus. So much so that it puts the Denny player in a difficult position because he either has to play her back and out of range of Jarl or tank focus in order to survive, neither of which is ideal for Denny.

Annihilator

Quote Originally Posted by The Happy Anarchist View Post
    Well, Borka can do it once. Which will either be first striking the Fenns or late game striking with the Earthborn. Generally the second is what I do, but the difference is Jarl can do it as long as the game is going on.

Also, thanks for that tip Digestive. I completely have been playing that wrong. That is going to lessen the utility of the Chronicler a lot for me.
    Yes except Borka can only pull it off once per game, Jarl can pull it off any turn.
    Yup I understand that, but your "tactica" says only Jarl, Grim, and eDoomy can do these things.
    Now you have a Charge/Trample threat ranged of 14" Not too shabby only Grim and eDoomy can sling an Earthborn that good
    As eDoomy can also only do it once per game I don't see your point in signling out Borka that he can only do once per game.

Also Borka only needs to do it once per game, or not at all in most cases.
    This also happens to be the case for his infantry.
    Last edited by Hatred; 10-25-2011 at 12:14 PM.

Quite Simply, BOrka doesn't do it as effectively as either Grim, Doomy or Jarl. He can be in there, but it hardly matters as this is a Jarl Tactica not a Borka Tactica.

Maybe I missed it, but what about Mulg? My game group quivers at the thought of a Quickened Mulg who is wounded charging insanely across the board. Seems his name should be thrown in here as well. Add in an Axer and Mulg charges where he pleases when he pleases.
    Join Northern California's growing community at norcalwarmachine.com

PPS Dougseacat: "Remember: always wear your goggles and greatcoat with armored shoulder pads. The eye or arm you save might be your own."

Destroyer of Worlds Cannibalbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warsmith View Post
    Maybe I missed it, but what about Mulg? My game group quivers at the thought of a Quickened Mulg who is wounded charging insanely across the board. Seems his name should be thrown in here as well. Add in an Axer and Mulg charges where he pleases when he pleases.
    A year or two ago we had a local tournament where a number of potent spells were written on pieces of paper and put into a box. Before each game players drew a random spell from the box and could use that spell as if it was on their card for the duration of that game. I ran a Borka list that included Mulg, and in one of my games I drew Quicken as the spell.

I horribly abused that spell by putting it on Mulg and making him fast - which scared the bejeesus out of my opponent. And my opponent had good reason to be afraid, because Mulg with that much speed every turn was able to alpha-strike and crush his heavy-hitting warjacks. But as a merc player I can tell you that Quicken is pretty much gold on whatever you decide to put it on. That spell really does not have a bad target - you could even do cool things with Swamp Gobbers that have quicken.

Mulg is as good as you would expect, though it is hard to find the points. Reach is as nice as you would think it is. However, since you are usually running Horthol, the Earthborn is usually Pow 20 base, so not as necessary.

Still should throw up Gators on there. They work really well, and can be def 15 against ranged and magic going in.

Mulg and Gators to be reviewed for possible addition.

My personal opinion on both Mulg and the Gators is that while they are good Jarl himself has better options. In this Case the Earthborn > Mulg because you really do want the Earthborn's mobility and flexibility more than you want Mulg. Gators are more durable but still I think Nyss are a better Minions choice and in factions units benefit more for the roles they fill. Typically Gators fight for space with Champions but I think with Jarl they fight more for space with Fenns, Fenns win since they have more bodies and are faster.

Personally I like Kriel Warriors more than Fenns, but with Jarl it makes more sense to lean on Fenns than it does Kriels.

Certainly both are open to opinion, and the models listed above are just highlights based on my own experience. If someone else has good experience or alternative point of view I high encourage additional tactica for use as counter-point. More Opinions and Tactica are a good thing IMO.

I definitely think Gators take advantage of Quicken better than Nyss. I have never had problems getting Nyss into range of shots, their charging isn't so crazy that the extra distance is a big help and their defense is already 15 - with pathfinder for easily getting more.

On the other hand, Gators offer over Fenns a much more surivable unit that hits harder, while still offering a similar amount of attacks and a similar amount of accuracy. I did replace the Fenns in the list I had, and having two big 8 box multiwound units that were super fast, could navigate terrain well and were highly accurate with a high volume of attacks while still hitting hard was handy. Better than Fenns? Not entirely certain, but certainly worth some strong consideration.

This is a noobsauce talking, but couldn't Tactical Supremacy and Quicken synergize well with pyg bushwhackers effectively letting you kite them away from the enemy?

Annihilator

Quite Simply, BOrka doesn't do it as effectively as either Grim, Doomy or Jarl. He can be in there, but it hardly matters as this is a Jarl Tactica not a Borka Tactica.
    Quite effectively what? 14" is 14" no matter who it is under. 14" is the same distance, thus it is the same effectiveness.
    Yes it is a tactica on Jarl, but you act like because this is about X it shouldn't include information about Y. Because no one has ever been inspired to do something different with another caster while reading on a completely different caster.
    Tacticas are about information, you should include all information about the subject as you possibly can. Not be subjective, this is for the community not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Abudefduf View Post
    This is a noobsauce talking, but couldn't Tactical Supremacy and Quicken synergize well with pyg bushwhackers effectively letting you kite them away from the enemy?
    I try that frequently, but found out that moving ten models around a bunch of medium and large bases plus terrain obstacles and obstructions, all the while keeping them in formation and out of other models charge lanes etc., can be tricky.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatred View Post
    Quite effectively what? 14" is 14" no matter who it is under. 14" is the same distance, thus it is the same effectiveness.
    Yes it is a tactica on Jarl, but you act like because this is about X it shouldn't include information about Y. Because no one has ever been inspired to do something different with another caster while reading on a completely different caster.
    Tacticas are about information, you should include all information about the subject as you possibly can. Not be subjective, this is for the community not you.
    I think he was saying that, if for instance this were a thread comparing casters, the borka comparison would be relevant. As it is a thread about Jarl tactics, the fact that Borka can do, to a degree better or worse is irrelevant. Not that your post was irrelevant.

I've been using Scattergunners w/UA as a support unit for the Fennblades. I use Skuld's spells to help get the Fennblades engaged and then have the chronicler use Hero's Tragedy. The Fennblades make a nice tar pit that my scattergunners can just shoot into. Works pretty well.
    CAN TROLL, MUST TROLL...

Rise thread, riiiiiiiiise!

Quote Originally Posted by EmoJosh View Post
    Rise thread, riiiiiiiiise!
    Thread necro is fine in tactica threads that we have stickied at the top of the page... dare I say it, even encouraged.

I think it is very mention worthy that if Tactical Supremacy isn't on a unit somewhere, it should definitely be on Jarl. I know it's mentioned in other threads regarding Jarl, but it should be here. 16" shot with the impaler animus means that more often than not you can clear a shot to an important model in the backfield or to one within 4". Magic Bullet, get the aim bonus and fire at an infantry model. Once you kill it and pop something with MB you can (if you killed your original target) move up 2" with Swift Hunter and do it again. If you kill a second model with your shot, Swift Hunter again back or behind a wall/model and at the end of the turn you can Tac Sup another three inches. 7" with the aim bonus is hot.
    Full of country goodness and green peaness.

Quote Originally Posted by DrFish View Post
    I think it is very mention worthy that if Tactical Supremacy isn't on a unit somewhere, it should definitely be on Jarl. I know it's mentioned in other threads regarding Jarl, but it should be here. 16" shot with the impaler animus means that more often than not you can clear a shot to an important model in the backfield or to one within 4". Magic Bullet, get the aim bonus and fire at an infantry model. Once you kill it and pop something with MB you can (if you killed your original target) move up 2" with Swift Hunter and do it again. If you kill a second model with your shot, Swift Hunter again back or behind a wall/model and at the end of the turn you can Tac Sup another three inches. 7" with the aim bonus is hot.
    This is certainly a Valid Tactic if you are willing to spend the Fury to do it. If you bring the Runebearer it can be one less on one of them AND you can use him to cast it. It's valid, but Jarl isn't going to be doing anything else, that decision gets even harder if you are also upkeeping quicken and/or weald secrets.

Upkeep Tac Supremecy - 1 Fury
    Cast magic Bullet - 2 Fury
    Cast magic Bullet again - 2 Fury

1 Fury left assuming you don't boost anything.

Can't you pay 3 to Upkeep all spells, Runebearer for 1 less, Magic Bullet for 1 and Magic Bullet for 2 = 6? It removes being able to boost damage but if you're shooting the right things you don't need too and with that kind of movement AFTER 16" shooting I don't think he needs to keep for transfers very often.

Seems like a nice go to way to spend Fury if you don't need to boost damage.

Quote Originally Posted by EmoJosh View Post
    Can't you pay 3 to Upkeep all spells, Runebearer for 1 less, Magic Bullet for 1 and Magic Bullet for 2 = 6? It removes being able to boost damage but if you're shooting the right things you don't need too and with that kind of movement AFTER 16" shooting I don't think he needs to keep for transfers very often.

Seems like a nice go to way to spend Fury if you don't need to boost damage.
    You often leave your warlock with no ability to transfer damage?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast