Thread: grind warjacks

Combatant

Red face grind warjacks

I make a query: Grind do the warjacks are the same material as warjacks warmachine?

Destroyer of Worlds tutenkharnage's Avatar
    Crawling through the Undercity with the BRI

No, they're a resin compound, so the pieces have a bit of flexibility and give to them--plenty of give to allow you to connect and disconnect the arms. Plastic Warmachine warjacks are much harder.

Combatant

Thank you for the information. My idea was to buy the box to use the jacks for warmachine. With these brief five more to Khador jacks (total of 9) and could begin to build some of Cignar.
    thanks

Destroyer of Worlds tutenkharnage's Avatar
    Crawling through the Undercity with the BRI

You'll have to proxy the weapons, essentially. The 'jacks come with open fists, and you could conceivably run a Heavy Gyro SHot as a Bombardier, but you won't have any axes, guns, etc. Also, the three smaller red steamjacks will be much smaller than the Warmachine Khador warjacks because Khador doesn't run light warjacks.

Destroyer of Worlds Cloud-Gatherer's Avatar

This can be made to work for the Crushers if you also buy a heavy warjack kit for Khador and Cygnar. The Cygnar heavies are no problem at all, and you can't even really tell the difference between my Grind Defender and my regular plastic one; the Khador heavies require a bit more work because the arms attach very differently. Basically what you have to do is cut the Khador jack arms off at the forearm and attach them to correspondingly-amputated Red Crusher arms. It can totally be done, though - I have a red plastic Juggernaut and Black Ivan as proof.

The conversion is much harder to do with the Blue Runners because Cygnar light warjacks aren't a multi-kit, and of course the Red Runners don't match up with anything in Khador (though I did consider using a couple of them as bodies for Zerkova's Vanguards).
    "Sucking at something is the first step towards being sorta good at something."

Here's how mine turned out:

Still didn't take pictures of Cyclone and Ironclad,and 2 minuteman

I highly recommend the game. The game if fun,and you get lots of usefull models

Almost quit Cygnar on 13.12.2012- changed my mind
    Kraye freak- Run & Gun... Charger CAN be useful
    blog https://sites.google.com/site/garathminis/

My Grind jacks incorporated into me Khador: Click HERE!

Destroyer of Worlds SpiralingCadaver's Avatar

They're shorter and less detail- they'll take a little conversion work to be worked in if you don't want some squatting jacks.

Magnus, the Patriot - A Magnus theme force analysis.

Also the bits store is a great resource for making Grind jacks into warjacks. Currently I don't play Khador so I can't help there, but I did make a stormclad, lancer, and sentinel from the bits store. My second plastic heavy ended up as an ironclad/cyclone, and I built a hammer and double barrel gun for a charger. I did also convert a red runner to a hunter (basically made a big greenstuff dome for his hood). The hunter kind of looks like the art for the hunter with Khadoran legs, maybe I'll call him wolfhound.

Chibi Khador heavies! Brilliant!