Destroyer of Worlds captainspud's Avatar

Default More random colouring: Old Dude And His Adorable Buddy

Yay, finally had time to do another design for my new IKRPG game. This one's an old Arcane mechanik and his jack buddy.

Video and bigger versions at der blogzen.
    The ignorant must be beaten with the Mallet of Wisdom until their heads are swollen and inflamed with knowledge.
    Check out my new blog, Captain Spud Is Amazing, where I post things on the schedule of "Whenever something's finished."
    My Painting/Conversion Thread | Full Privateer Release Schedule

Destroyer of Worlds Morgan Coalburn's Avatar

I like it - I'd be interested to hear more about that character's background, he looks like an interesting person to know (maybe once you get past "Ge'off me lawn, yer whipper-snappers!")

Interesting choice of faceplate and cowl for the jack/familiar(?), too - looks like there's a fellow devout Morrowan there.

"What've we done to deserve that? I mean, all right, the last before this one we did on purpose, but four shipwrecks in three weeks? And every single one in a different way? I think we need to spend some serious time at a shrine to Doleth before Captain Forsythe will even consider allowing us to come into viewing distance of his ship again."
    --Morgan Coalburn, Arcane Mechanik and Warcaster, wading ashore