The New Jersey Somerville Ogrun Bokurs (NJ SOBs) cordially invite you to our next tournament.
What: Templecon Tuneup
When: Saturday, January 14th, 2011 (10 AM registration; 11 AM dice fly)
Where: The Only Game in Town (Somerville, NJ)
Contact: www.togit.com 908-725-7077
1. Bring 2 lists of 50 points.
2. No painting requirement.
3. Deathclock variant (unless we have too many people and not enough timers).
4. Finals Table variant (the final round of the tournament will have a championship table to determine 1st and 2nd place and a secondary table which determines 3rd and 4th place).
- The top 3 players will win tournament coins.
- If at least 75% of your armies are painted, you will be eligible for a painting prize raffle. We will be randomly giving away a $20 gift certificate.
- Store credit prizes will also be given away.
- Players may enter models they painted within the last 6 months, using the honor system. Once a model is entered in a competition, it can't be entered in one again. The model can be part of a unit. The whole unit isn't entered, just one model, however that entry will exclude any other models from the unit being entered in subsequent competitions.
- Two contests are run simultaneously with entries classified according to their model type (see below). Each person can only enter 1 model into the contest (not 1 model in each category).
- Category 1 entries are: large and medium based warjacks/warbeasts, cavalry models, battle engines, and warcasters/warlocks.
- Category 2 entries are everything else.
- The tournament players will vote on all the entries submitted in each category for 1st and 2nd place.
- Store credit prizes will be given out to the winners.
Absolutely NO proxying (unless your case has been pleaded before the Devourer Wurm and he doesn't eat you). Conversions will be accepted on a model by model basis following Privateer Press' published conversion guide. All models must be assembled completely (i.e. no Warjacks/Warbeasts missing arms, wings, models falling off base, etc). Only Privateer Press models allowed (IK models are acceptable within reason). Painting not required, but highly encouraged.
Please feel free to email/PM Stubbs or me if you have questions.