Not if they touch everything they're passing over.
I don't expect tramples to come up very often with Colossals. It's already hard enough fitting a large base completely past whatever you are trampling over, a huge base would be considerably harder. Plus, they all seem to have a fair bit of anti-infantry built-in anyway, it's not like warjacks where you might just have one big non-reach weapon that's completely inefficient at killing infantry. People might use tramples for other reasons (if you can shoot your guns afterward for example, using it instead of a run), but for actual troop squishing I doubt it will work.
It is kind of a shame that tramples didn't get expanded to at least medium base troopers though, even if it wouldn't be useful 99% of the time it would be pretty cool for the other 1%.