PDA

View Full Version : Question on Unit Attachment actions

kennyal
03-12-2012, 06:25 AM
Hi all

Just a quick query on unit attachment actions, I had a game with retribution ( Garth ) versus cryx ( pdenny ), I had a full unit of sentinals and UA with a soulless UA also, this unit was debuffed via an arcnode ( cant recall the buff but it lessend my speed stopping me from charging ), when my turn came I acivated the soulless to have it use it's special action of disbinding to remove the debuff and wanted to then charge my sentinals into his slayers but was informed that my sentinal unit had spent their activation using the soulless disbinding ability and so could not do anything?

Is this correct?

poeticruse
03-12-2012, 06:34 AM
Disbinding is a *action, and can only be used after you move, as your Action.

Given that the soulless is part of the unit, by declaring Disbinding immediately, you were 'effectively' forfeiting your movement, and then using an action. The other models in the unit could have made attacks, but not moved, after that point.

(Additionally, had you been able to charge, disbinding cannot be used if the unit charges, as all models in the unit must charge or run, which would not allow you to use a *action)

kennyal
03-12-2012, 06:41 AM
Thanks for the clarification. ^^!