PDA

View Full Version : Highlander and the 1111 / 411 /1-1-1-1 Fomat ... What is the difference?

The Praying Grunt
03-31-2012, 04:40 PM
Could someone please explaine to me what the difference is between these two formats ... :confused: I would appreciate any help available as I am trying to grow my knowledge of the game from all fronts

Thanks
TPG

quindraco
03-31-2012, 05:33 PM
Could someone please explaine to me what the difference is between these two formats ... :confused: I would appreciate any help available as I am trying to grow my knowledge of the game from all fronts

Thanks
TPG

These are variants on the same thing - a nonstandard format some people play for fun. There are no rules for it in any rulebook, NQ, or any other official PP release, so you will not get any meaningful help here in the rules forums with regard to playing the format in an 'official' way.

As the format is wholly invented by the players, stylistic differences abound, but the core premise is that you can't take more than one solo, unit, heavy, and light; once you do, different variants have different methods for allowing you to continue to spend points. The most popular I know of is 'wrapping around' to a second of each.