PDA

View Full Version : Deathjack rules question.

MiketheLurker
04-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Can the Deathjack use rendering out of activation?

tort
04-02-2012, 09:56 PM
Yes. It's triggered by gaining a soul token and does not say "during this models activation..." so it can use it whenever it gains a soul token.

Alviaran
04-02-2012, 10:06 PM
And in fact, it is WHEN he gains the soul. He cannot spend a soul later to heal. When he gains a soul, he has to make a decision immediately to either take the soul or to heal d6.

juckto
04-02-2012, 11:10 PM
When he gains a soul, he has to make a decision immediately to either take the soul or to heal d6.
If he gains multiple souls simultaneously, does he have to decide how many he is going to use to heal before making any heal rolls? Or can you spend one to heal, roll a 1, decide to spend a 2nd soul, etc?

Oniwasabi
04-03-2012, 12:29 AM
I would say decide how many and then find out how much you heal, but would love to know what the Infernals think!

PxDnNinja
04-03-2012, 08:57 AM
You gain souls individually, so you pick one at a time from my understanding. So if you gain 5 souls, you actually gain 1 soul 5 times and with each one you decide to heal or take the soul.

FearLord
04-03-2012, 09:01 AM
You gain souls individually, so you pick one at a time from my understanding. So if you gain 5 souls, you actually gain 1 soul 5 times and with each one you decide to heal or take the soul.

You could decide the number of souls to gain and the number of heal rolls to make, but if gaining multiple souls at the same time, Death Jack would gain them simultaneously, so could not decide to roll them one at a time and then take the rest as souls once you were satisfied that it had healed enough...

poeticruse
04-03-2012, 09:07 AM
Original question answered. New questions get new threads.