PDA

View Full Version : Probably a ******* question about Paingiver Beast Handlers.

various
04-25-2012, 09:56 PM
Ok, if this is dumb then forgive me in advance: i'm very new to Skorne. Can the PGBH's effect more than one Warbeast per tuen with their Beast Manipulation ability. It says that a Warbeast can only be affected by one action per turn but doesn't say anything about spreading the PGBH's out so they can effect multiple Warbeasts in a single turn. Undrstand that it's pretty situational but at this stage more Skorne force is pretty small and with pMorghoul my Control Area is very small so there's frequently a lot of overlap between the PGBH's and multiple Warbeasts. Have seen units of Mechanics repair multiple 'Jacks in the same turn so i'm a little confused.Man do i feel dumb even posting this but i need to know! Feel free to post suitably scathing replies.

R.J.
04-25-2012, 10:06 PM
Yes -- each beast handler makes their own combat action, so each can use the special action of its choice on an eligible target.

various
04-26-2012, 12:47 AM
Thanks for that, the PGBH's just got exponentially more awesome! i thought that they might but wasn't sure and didn't want to take unfair advantage.