PDA

View Full Version : Rules question concerning Fenblades and pDoomshaper

Parcival
05-06-2012, 10:51 PM
Hello everyone,

I have played WM/Cygnar for the last year, but now I am ready for Hordes and gosh do I love those Trollbloods when playing a friend's army, so they are definitely my next project. :D

Either way, I have a rules question concerning Fenblades and pDoomshaper:

pDoomshaper has fortune, which lets one of his untis reroll failed To Hit rolls.

If Fenblades suffer casualties, they are allowed to move 3" and make one attack at the beginning of my next turn (outside of their activation).

If I decide to spend one Fury with pDoomshaper to upkeep the spell on my Fenblades, are they allowed to reroll failed attacks at the beginning of my turn, even though this is outside of their activation?

Maudlin
05-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Moved to the rules forum.

Yes, if the spell or ability does not specify it only works during their activation, it works anytime.

Sheer_Falacy
05-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Even better than that - vengeance happens in the maintenance phase, so you get to attack before you have to decide whether or not to upkeep fortune.

Parcival
05-07-2012, 12:28 PM
Even better than that - vengeance happens in the maintenance phase, so you get to attack before you have to decide whether or not to upkeep fortune.

Oh, now that's awesome! I didn't even notice so far. Thank you very much. :D