PDA

View Full Version : Homicidal Maniac + Ravager = ?

icekarim
05-07-2012, 05:58 AM
If EButcher casts ravager on himself (granting him berserk), does he get to make his berserk attack before or after moving? also, does his berserk attack grant him his super thresher attack or just a single attack? It seems to me that it should be a single attack before moving if the rules are read RAW, but from what I've read on the forums, people play it otherwise. Thanks in advance!

Crate123
05-07-2012, 06:09 AM
Its all about the Attack Main Sequence on page 245 of Prime. (read it, its your friend).
12b is where the movement from Homicidal Maniac triggers, and 12d is where the Berserk attack from Ravager triggers.
So you would do your Homicidal Maniac attack, kill stuff, move 1" and then do your Berserk attack.
The Berserk attack is NOT another Homicidal Attack (which only works on normal attacks), its a berserk attack.

quindraco
05-07-2012, 06:44 AM
Its all about the Attack Main Sequence on page 245 of Prime. (read it, its your friend).
12b is where the movement from Homicidal Maniac triggers, and 12d is where the Berserk attack from Ravager triggers.
So you would do your Homicidal Maniac attack, kill stuff, move 1" and then do your Berserk attack.
The Berserk attack is NOT another Homicidal Attack (which only works on normal attacks), its a berserk attack.

This is false. His berserk attacks absolutely obey Homicidal Maniac. Correct resolution under Ravager is as follows:

1) Do a 360' Thresher with Reach.
2) Check to see if conditions have been met for movement and making a berserk attack.
3) If 2 said you could move, move if you like.
4) If 2 said you berserk, you *must* goto 1.

Crate123
05-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Sigh, quindraco if ofcourse correct, I even said that the berserk attack is another homicidal attack in an older thread about the same. Im getting old.

icekarim
05-07-2012, 11:21 AM
hehehe, no worries crate, happens to the best of us. Thanks for the clarification!