PDA

View Full Version : Vayl transfering to a feralgiested Warbeast

Jestor
05-08-2012, 12:32 PM
If player 1 takes over a dead warbeast And player two is playing Vayl And Vayl takes damage While the taken over warbeast is with in her command range Can Vayl spend one fury to transfer half the damage to the Feralgiested beast?

Crate123
05-08-2012, 12:45 PM
I see no problem with that.

SageofLodoss
05-08-2012, 12:56 PM
If player 1 takes over a dead warbeast And player two is playing Vayl And Vayl takes damage While the taken over warbeast is with in her command range Can Vayl spend one fury to transfer half the damage to the Feralgiested beast?

Yes. I believe the only transfer interaction with its rules is that it is not part of the battlegroup, and therefore its owner can't transfer to it. Vayl would have no such limitation with Talion, as it just requires an enemy warbeast to suffer damage for her. Feralgeist is removed from the table at the time of possession and the possessed warbeast is considered what it once was, and is a model belonging to player 1.

Talion is Control Range I believe as well.

Decade
05-08-2012, 03:21 PM
Just bear in mind that you will transfer, at most, 3 points from Vayl, since that's all a feralgeisted warbeast will have.

Jestor
05-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Thanks guys, that's how we played it and I jsut wanted to confirm. Decade - The transfer in this game was 2 due to it being 4 damage :)