PDA

View Full Version : Constance Blaize, Knight of the Prophet

maggroll
05-20-2012, 07:15 PM
I have a question about the spell on Constance Blaize, Knight of the Prophet Transference. How does it work exactly? I Can someone clarify how the spending of focus works with units?

Kommissar Golovko
05-20-2012, 09:02 PM
Warrior models can use any focus on her to boost melee attacks and/or melee damage. It is on a per model basis so in a unit, if you have 10 models and 2 can reach a target you want to kill, the 2 of them can use any remaining focus on Blaize to boost their melee attacks and or melee damage.

tort
05-20-2012, 10:25 PM
One focus per model per roll, you don't get to boost the whole unit for one focus. You can spend one focus to boost a models attack roll and a second focus to boost that same models damage roll if you want (you don't have to spend the focus if you don't want to boost), you don't have to pick either attack or damage rolls you can boost both on the same model but it will cost you 2 focus, one for each roll. Any faction non-warcaster warrior model can spend focus to boost as long as they are in Constance's control area, they don't all have to be from the same unit. I think that's all the common misconceptions.

maggroll
05-21-2012, 12:58 AM
So if I have a unit with combined range/melee attack, and use this ability the one model that is actually doing the combined attack can use this to boost to hit/and or damage, yes?

katadder
05-21-2012, 01:07 AM
doesnt work on ranged attacks, only melee. but yeah would work on that.

maggroll
05-21-2012, 11:23 PM
Ok, thanks for the help.