PDA

View Full Version : Alexia Questions

Dragoneye9
06-03-2012, 04:52 PM
I read online that there where rules in a no quarter for Alexia as a warcaster. Can anyone tell me if this was MK1 or MK2? Also what No Quarter where those rules in?

On another note how about the Epic Alexia Charecter Calvary rules where they in a no quarter? I looked in the Merc's MK2 and Wrath books but cannot seem to find the rules.

Any help is apreciated.

rydiafan
06-03-2012, 05:04 PM
I read online that there where rules in a no quarter for Alexia as a warcaster. Can anyone tell me if this was MK1 or MK2? Also what No Quarter where those rules in?

This is not true. There was a special Alexia warcaster at the Privateer Press Invitational years ago, but it was not legal for play, the stats were never released, and everyone at the Invitational had to sign an NDA.

On another note how about the Epic Alexia Charecter Calvary rules where they in a no quarter? I looked in the Merc's MK2 and Wrath books but cannot seem to find the rules.

Issue #37. Also, she is in Colossals, which comes out in July.

OmegaLolrus
06-03-2012, 05:21 PM
For the Alexia Warcaster dealie, waaaaaay back in NQ, she was incorrectly labelled as a Warcaster instead of a solo. Typo.

sleet01
06-03-2012, 05:52 PM
Cavalry rules are in Prime / Primal. Look in the Index in the back.

Dragoneye9
06-03-2012, 06:23 PM
Thankx for the info all. When D&D3rd edition was released wichfire trilogy was one of the first adventures I picked up always thoved that adventure and world but never had the money to pick up the Iron Kingdom books would have loved to be a gun mage.