PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Jack Marshal and Dirty Meg

GuySajerGD
02-14-2010, 10:51 PM
Trying to understand this:
Dirty Meg's drive is giving her Jack the pathfinder ability and forcing her Jack to charge or slam during its activation.

So my two questions are:

1- The forced charge or power attack that is now required because of her drive still count to her jack marshaling abilites or not? Meaning that it is allowing the Jack to charge for free or slam for free and still letting the Jack use one of her other Marshal abilities.

2- The description of the drive ends stating that "If it fails, the warjack does not benefit from 'Jack Marshal this turn." Does that mean that if Dirty Meg fails her command check than all of the Jack Marshal ablilities are lost. So making it an all or none for her drive with Dirty Meg?

Thanks and I hope my wording is not too misleading.

Gorbad
02-14-2010, 11:40 PM
Don't know about the first question but it's a yes to the second question. If you fail your command test for the drive you don't get to benefit from any of the marshal bonuses for that turn.

KujakuDM
02-15-2010, 12:12 AM
I think this was searched a little while ago...

IIRC: the jack can charge/slam for free, but you probably should search back a bit.

2LiveIs2Die
02-15-2010, 12:34 AM
https://privateerpressforums.com/showpost.php?p=165060&postcount=39

Refer here. :O

GuySajerGD
02-15-2010, 08:49 AM
Great thanks for the answer guys.

But another questions: who is Lunatic Clam and how come his answer is final?
Just want to know who people are on the boards.

Thanks again for the replies.

Hjelmen0
02-15-2010, 08:51 AM
From the Rules for the Rules Forum post (https://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?t=1767):
First, Let me introduce your Rules team for this forum. We call them the Infernals.

Macallan
Lunatic Calm
Not Dice
Poeticruse
Haight
Mootaz

These fine soldiers of the shadow are here to answer your question and help you resolve any issues you have with the rules. Their words are official.