PDA

View Full Version : Geomancy Question

Aavery
06-13-2012, 05:18 AM
I know that Megalith has to be forced to geomancy, but does the warlock still have to pay for the spell? Or is the spell cast for free? Also, since the warlock is considered to be casting the spell can they boost the attack and damage rolls?

Thanks for the help.

Gamingdevil
06-13-2012, 05:36 AM
I know that Megalith has to be forced to geomancy, but does the warlock still have to pay for the spell? Or is the spell cast for free? Also, since the warlock is considered to be casting the spell can they boost the attack and damage rolls?

Thanks for the help.
No, yes and no.

The Warlock is considered "to have cast the spell", past tense, it is only relevant for clauses stating "this model" or for upkeeps.

Also, this or the similar ability "Spell Slave" get asked about at least once a week, search is your friend.

Aavery
06-13-2012, 05:44 AM
Yeah i searched for a geomancy thread but couldn't find one. THanks for the reply.

Charming
06-13-2012, 05:48 AM
More in detail: If you want to cast something by using geomancy you force the beast in question for one fury and have it cast the spell. If it is an offensive spell you might want to boost the attack roll, which you can do by forcing the beast for another fury as with any other attack roll. Same goes for boosting damage.