PDA

View Full Version : Stormwall Lightning Pod Questions

kakita
07-23-2012, 07:55 PM
Apologies if this is just rehashing questions; I did a quick search but didn't see anything:

1) When you place a Lightning Pod, does lightning only arc to that pod you placed or all pods in existence?
They just refer to lightning pods iirc...

2) When a lightning pod is used as a surge/triangulation point, does it also counts as an ADDITIONAL stormsmith?
At first I thought that it only served as a point of triangulation, but after re-reading the rules I realise that 1stormsmith + 2 lightning pods essentially = Triangulation. Did I get that right?

quindraco
07-23-2012, 08:01 PM
1) The lightning generated by placing a pod only arcs from the Stormwall to the placed pod.
2) You have it correct; the pod counts as a fellow Stormcaller, just like a Firefly does.

sleet01
07-23-2012, 08:05 PM
1) just arcs to the one that was just placed.

2) you have it right. One Stormsmith plus two Lightning Pods equals a Triangulation. So does one Stormsmith, one lightning Pod, and one Firefly. However, only a Stormsmith can use the Triangulation ability; the other model types only act as end points when a Stormsmith is the source of the Surge or Triangulation.

kakita
07-23-2012, 10:22 PM
Righto thanks guys!