PDA

View Full Version : Baldur2 and Hexeris1 feat interaction

Ruan
07-24-2012, 06:41 PM
A Druid of Orboros currently benefiting Roots of the Earth by Baldur2's feat is killed under Hexeris1's feat. When the model dies, it becomes a friendly Undead model due to Hexeris1's feat. Does Roots of the Earth fall off of the Druid of Orboros, thereby allowing the 3" move and attack from Hexeris1's feat, or must it stay in place and make an attack at anything that happens to be in its' melee range?

I would post the relevant rules, but unfortunately I left my cards at the store.

solkan
07-24-2012, 08:09 PM
Nothing that I can see in the process of becoming a friendly undead solo causes the effect of Baldur the Stonesoul's feat to be removed. The models for "Friendly models currently in Baldur's control area" is determined when the feat is used.

And those models don't have to attack anything if their new controller doesn't want them to.

cheddercaveman
07-24-2012, 08:20 PM
Spell lasts a round, only checks to see if it's targetable when the spell is cast or when the feat happens. I'd say the effect remains, and you'd only be able to attack anyone in the models melee range without it being able to move.