PDA

View Full Version : Rhyas's alternative tier list (poss. War Room typo)

Lachlan the Mad
08-16-2012, 08:39 PM
Hi all,

I got around to buying the Legion deck on War Room last night. I Checked to see if there were any NQ tier lists on offer, and the Tier 1 benefit in the NQ tier list for Rhyas baffles me somewhat. The Tier 1 benefit reads something like this (the battery died on my tablet, so this is not an exact quote);

"Models/units in your army gain Stealth on your first turn".

Now, insofar as I understand it, having Stealth on your turn has very little effect (barring off-turn ranged attacks). I'm pretty sure that Stealth is something you want to have on the enemy's turn (so they can't shoot you). Is this a typo in War Room (i.e. it should say "round" instead of "turn"), or is it meant to be a virtually useless Tier 1 bonus?

Sheer_Falacy
08-16-2012, 10:44 PM
If it's a typo, it's a consistent one, since Mortenebra's tier list has the exact same issue. I believe it's been infernaled to actually work on the first round, but there's no official errata, which is probably why it's not in War Room.

You could post it in the war room card errors thread. If they're going to fix it then they should definitely fix it there.

And stealth on your first turn isn't literally useless, since Counterblast and Watcher and stuff exist.

Lachlan the Mad
08-16-2012, 11:55 PM
And stealth on your first turn isn't literally useless, since Counterblast and Watcher and stuff exist.

Yes, I did know that...

...having Stealth on your turn has very little effect (barring off-turn ranged attacks).

:p

Also, Mortenebra's theme force has been officially errata'd to "first round". The errata probably missed this theme force because it was from NQ rather than the official book.

Lachlan the Mad
08-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Sorry, just bumping this because it hasn't received much attention.

To summarise; there is a possible error in Rhyas's NQ tier list. A similar error in Mortenebra's Forces tier list was officially errata'd, but Rhyas's list has presumably been overlooked because it was an NQ list. However, now that we can get NQ lists more easily through War Room, an errata will probably be necessary.

TheUnknownMercenary
08-20-2012, 01:18 AM
Errors with War Room should be reported here:

https://privateerpressforums.com/forumdisplay.php?82-War-Room-Launch-Discussion