PDA

View Full Version : Fire for effect and artillery

Menite Ninja
09-23-2012, 11:42 AM
Good day to all. I have a question about the said spell and said piece of equipment. I know that the person I am shooting at gets the boosted to hit and damage but what about the aoe damage? What if the shot misses and scatter onto dudes? Do I pick the first roll at random? Thank you for your wisdom.

mcdermott
09-23-2012, 12:04 PM
It affects all the damage rolls, direct hit and aoe both.

Sowaka
09-23-2012, 09:25 PM
Could I ask a related question? I'd like to avoid creating a thread if I can just add to one.

If a warjack doesn't have FFE and lands a template over a group of units, can all the damage rolls be boosted for one focus, or does each damage roll have to be boosted individually? Is the direct hit just considered physical damage and not blast damage?

Falkman
09-23-2012, 09:41 PM
If a warjack doesn't have FFE and lands a template over a group of units, can all the damage rolls be boosted for one focus, or does each damage roll have to be boosted individually? Is the direct hit just considered physical damage and not blast damage?
Each boosted damage roll require a separate focus, so if you land an AOE on 3 dudes, that's 3 focus if you want to boost damage on them all.
The direct hit is not considered to be blast damage, just whatever damage type the attack is (melee, ranged, magic, none).