PDA

View Full Version : NJ SOB's Foodmachine, 19-Dec, Somerville NJ.

Iskandar
11-29-2009, 05:06 AM
Greetings one and all. The NJ SOB's will be defending their Foodmachine title soon and we'd love to have you with us. Come along to play or come along to jeer us by throwing cans at us. Either way, we want your cans! Note the date of the event is a week later than previously announced.

What: NJ SOB's Foodmachine
When: Saturday, December 19th, 2009, 10 AM start
Where: The Only Game in Town (Somerville, NJ)
Info: www.togit.com (http://www.togit.com/) 908-725-7077
Cost: 10 cans

Format:
Bring two different 50 point army lists from the same faction. Yes, Hordes field test rules are OK! Normal Steamroller 4 rules and scenarios will apply except that we will have the standard Foodmachine style cheats. For a list, see harvest.gamestlouis.com.

Prizes:
- Special prize! We have a $100 gift certificate for painting services donated to us by PaintedFigs.com to give away to the person who used the most cans during a single turn to buy cheats. If there is a tied number of players, we will split the gift certificate between them.
- Players will be ranked 1st, 2nd and 3rd and awarded with the coin prize package. The coin prize package was donated to us for free by our store, The Only Game In Town (TOGIT). Thanks guys!
- Overall winner will receive a gold card redemption form for a single list (one that was played during the tournament, of course).
- Since this is a charity event, we will not be having the traditional painting raffle.

Sidebar:
Absolutely NO proxying (unless your case has been pleaded before the Empress and she deems it worthy). Conversions will be accepted on a model by model basis. All models must be assembled completely (i.e. no Warjacks/Warbeasts missing arms, wings, models falling off base, etc). Only Privateer Press models allowed (IK models are acceptable within reason). Painting not required, but highly encouraged.

Please feel free to email/PM Stubbs or me if you have questions.

--Norbert

mellchia
12-04-2009, 07:43 AM
Just stating we're planning to win again this year. Have fun everyone!

Jestor
12-04-2009, 08:17 AM
I am planning on coming back to help win Foodmachine again this year ;)

Iskandar
12-14-2009, 11:17 AM
A reminder - the event is this Saturday!

--Norbert