PDA

View Full Version : eHaley Feat Question - Aim bonus?

Abisbowa
10-29-2012, 10:08 AM
I did some searching and I couldn't find anything that was relevant to this question. So If you know of a post please point it out. Sorry in advance if this has already been asked...

During eHaley's feat turn, part of the feat says that when an enemy model/unit activates it must forfeit its movement or action (controlling player's choice).

My question is: If the controlling player decided to forfeit the movement of a model that has a gun; does that model still get the aiming bonus?

I would think the model does gain the bonus. My reasoning is that the rule for the aiming bonus is the model can forfeit its movement to gain a +2 on Ranged Attack rolls. Since the controlling player still has the choice to forfeit the move or action, I would think the aim bonus still applies.

Thoughts?

ZombieWar
10-29-2012, 10:13 AM
it does not as it is not giving up its movement to aim it is giving up its movement as required by Haley's feat. If you were to give up your movement to aim you would then have to give up your action to Haley's feat thus ending the model's activation.

DarkLegacy
10-29-2012, 10:13 AM
No, for the same reasons as posted here: https://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?17231-eHaleys-Feat-Knockdown