PDA

View Full Version : Durgen + Bull=stupid good?

Hellspawn
02-27-2010, 09:57 PM
I guess the question is; are rapid fire shots considered normal attacks? Bull's card states that these are his initial attacks. So if you cast Explosivo on him, do his d3 attacks become magical AoE's? If so, does this also work on Herrne and Jonne? Is this the ultimate anti-Blackbane defense? Do I ask to many questions? Where did my pants go?

snowydude
02-27-2010, 10:04 PM
explsive only works on the first attack made not the initial attacks.

and it works on any model that can shoot a weapon as it says next attack with a non spray ranged weapon.

as for your pants someone probably borrowed them and didn't ask.

Mod_Faultie
02-27-2010, 10:10 PM
Scatter Shot is a *Attack.
Explosivo won't work.

As for when it expires, "Explosivo expires immediately after resolving this modelʼs next ranged attack."
This goes back to the thread (http://www.privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?t=12394) about "this model".

snowydude
02-27-2010, 10:19 PM
Explosivo won't work.

As for when it expires, "Explosivo expires immediately after resolving this modelʼs next ranged attack."
This goes back to the thread (http://www.privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?t=12394) about "this model".

after rereading it, it does in fact say normal ranged attack so i guess *attacks dont count sorry.

Hjelmen0
02-28-2010, 02:33 AM
Faultie is correct. Also, it seems that you (Hellspawn) are implying that the entire AoE will be magical when using Explosivo. This is not correct, only the direct hit will be magical, the AoE will not.

EDIT: And yes, expiration of Explosivo is wonky right now... If not used, it expires after one turn, but if used it expires after ... well, see the thread linked by Faultie.

Cloud-Gatherer
02-28-2010, 10:51 AM
Explosivo won't work.
You're thinking of Jonne, who has Scatter Shot. The OP was asking about Bull, of Dannon Blythe and Bull. His gun just has Rapid Fire [d3], which means it makes 1-3 initial attacks. Explosivo would work on the first one. :)