PDA

View Full Version : Hyperion with Stealth?

CaptainCake
11-07-2012, 12:17 PM
In an upcoming battle me and my friends are planning to use a combo that will allow my Hyperion (and battle engine) to have stealth, I am slightly concerned about the rules of colossals, and whether they would disallow such a move. The spell that we plan to use is called Occultation (I believe) and is one of Vayl's spells (Legion of Everblight epic caster) Thanks in advance for any advice.

Dawnlord Ed
11-07-2012, 12:20 PM
Colossals cannot gain stealth.

Bobby1213
11-07-2012, 12:21 PM
In the specific Colossal rules it says Colossals can never gain stealth so you wouldn't be able to put occultation on him.

CaptainCake
11-07-2012, 12:22 PM
Ok, Thats half our plan gone xD But thanks for the advice, its good to know

SageofLodoss
11-07-2012, 12:22 PM
In an upcoming battle me and my friends are planning to use a combo that will allow my Hyperion (and battle engine) to have stealth, I am slightly concerned about the rules of colossals, and whether they would disallow such a move. The spell that we plan to use is called Occultation (I believe) and is one of Vayl's spells (Legion of Everblight epic caster) Thanks in advance for any advice.

Colossal's have a rule specifying that they can never gain Stealth for any reason. Occultation will therefore not work on Hyperion.

Battle Engines do not have this restriction, so they can gain Stealth from Occultation.

Keep in mind that Occultation is an upkeep, and thus you can only have one of them in play at a time per caster. Sounds like you were planning to try to run two occultations together.