PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about "ATTACHED" & "POWER ATTACK"

lachesis0707
11-28-2012, 09:36 PM
Hi everyone, I'd like to ask some questions about "ATTACHED" & "POWER ATTACK". If any solo has ATTCHED rule like Targ, can i put him in my list without minion warlock and don't attach to any warlock, just use him like a solo? It's surething he is not in the battlegroup.
Another question, primer rule has a list about power attacks, but there is only one colossal/gargantuan power attack in that list, not include power strike and sweep. Can I use power strike or sweep as charge attack like some special attack? I think it's little weird if a colossal charging a target but can't doing any colossal class attack XD

MaGoff
11-28-2012, 09:48 PM
1. No, there is no choice in the 'Attached' rule. It has to be attached at the start of the game.

2. The Power Attacks listed in Prime are those that normal Warjacks/Warbeasts can do. Colossals/Gargantuans can do all of those, plus Power Strike and Sweep. This is covered in the Colossal book (and will be in the Gargantuans book when it's released).

3. No model can make a Power Attack as its charge attack.

Falkman
11-28-2012, 09:48 PM
The Attached rule states that Targ must attach to a friendly Minion warlock, it is not a choice. Thus if you can't attach him, you can't use him in your list.
The rules for combat actions (page 49, prime mk2) specify that you can only make power attacks if you didn't charge. None of the colossal-specific power attacks override this.

lachesis0707
11-28-2012, 09:55 PM
thanks, I got it. by the way, I read that list on warroom app.