PDA

View Full Version : Holy Zealots + mini-feat against attacks

sebbo6
03-10-2013, 01:54 AM
Sorry this is a really noobish question.
I'm a new player and play Khador. So I don't have a great working knowledge of other armies. So a forum post about the greylord outriders got me thinking and about zealots and their rules.
I don't own the menoth rulebook or cards so I'm not sure on the exact wording on the cards but from what I understand zealots under their spell warding prayer can not be damaged by spells and from the mini feat can not be damaged my normal ranged and melee attacks. So the forum post suggested that the magic spray could kill the zealots as long as they were targeting a medium or large based model behind the zealots.
I presume this is correct?
If this does work would the same rules apply to WGI sprays under the magic granting affects of Aiyana?
Thanks for any help

Falkman
03-10-2013, 02:21 AM
The Spell warding prayer says that they cannot be targeted by spells, nothing about being damaged by them. So Greylord sprays can still damage them as long as they are targeted at something else and manage to hit the Zealots anyway.
They are still immune to Winter guard sprays enhanced by Aiyana however, since those are neither spells or a feat, which is the only things that will damage Zealots under Greater destiny.

sebbo6
03-10-2013, 02:40 AM
Thanks for the reply. So greylord ternions (whose spray I assume is the same?) could do the same thing?

Thenmy
03-10-2013, 02:59 AM
Thanks for the reply. So greylord ternions (whose spray I assume is the same?) could do the same thing?Yes. And any other spell that has the ability to damage them without targeting likewise.

sebbo6
03-10-2013, 03:36 AM
Thanks for the clarification.