PDA

View Full Version : Stationary and Activation

NChomsky3d
03-12-2013, 09:45 AM
So I had a question regarding stationary and re-stationary. If something is frozen on my turn and then I move something that causes stationary if a model ends it's activation within 2" of the stationary models (eSorscha's bond, Outriders, etc), do the enemy models keep freezing each turn until they are out of the 2" range?

Warfrog
03-12-2013, 09:57 AM
A stationary model cannot activate. So if you make a model stationary and then move eSorscha's bonded jack next to it you would gain no effect. The stationary model does not have an activation to end within 2 inches of it.

Also I can't find it in warroom and i may be making stuff up here but i seem to recall something along the lines of making a stationary model stationary does not increase the duration. The model becomes un-stationary at the time the first stationary causing effect would expire.

Edit: Incorrect text shrunk. What I was saying there applies to knockdown not stationary.

solkan
03-12-2013, 09:59 AM
A model that is stationary does not activate. At all. There isn't even the sort of end of activation that you might expect from forfeiting activation.

Epic Sorcha's bond says:

... When an enemy model ends its activation within 2" of the bonded warjack, ...
a stationary model does not and cannot satisfy that condition because the definition of stationary starts out:

A stationary model cannot activate.