PDA

View Full Version : Heart Eater - corpse token quick question

GiJoe_StormShadow
03-13-2013, 09:15 PM
A model can have up to three corpse tokens at any one time. Say I keep all three and end my activation. Do I keep those tokens for the next activation or are they removed after the current activation in which I earned them?

Thanks

Stormpuppy_Infantry
03-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Is there no mention about you must have to spend/remove all token in a time, it remains until the model that have token is removed frome game(destroyed, removed from play, etc).

For example, High Reclaimer reclaim soul token from destroyed his warrior, and he must spend all soul token to gain 1 focus per token he spend each control phase. While Reclaimer reclaim soul token same as High Reclaimer, but he retain his soul token because his reclaim rule don't compell to spend it, so he retain the token until he use it, or he is confirmed KIA.

I don't play Circle so I don't know whole rule for that. But In search about Heart Eater in this forum and it seems that nothing says that you must spend all of them or remove it at not any phase. So you can keep it until you are eat that.

Innominandum
03-13-2013, 11:47 PM
Any of the abilities that allow you to collect tokens (souls, corpses etc) will state if there is a forced conversion or if they fall off. If an ability doesn't state something to that effect (e.g. cull soul, raise dead) then your tokens remain until you spend them. To my knowledge the two abilities I listed are the only abilities that require you to spend said tokens but there may be others.

And to answer the question directly I checked Heart Eater (assuming on the Tharn Ravagers) they most certainly can hold onto their tokens.