PDA

View Full Version : Midas-Butchery

Cedarcrest
03-21-2013, 01:51 AM
Hi,
I was wondering if I could get some clarification on Midas' ability butchery. As I understand it, whenever a living warbeast dies in his control Midas gets a bone token. Up to three of these can be turned into fury during his activation. My first question is, how many of these tokens can he have on him at once? Second, do those tokens which he does not turn into fury expire at any time? In short, can he run a load of razor boars, store up tokens from when they die, and use those tokens whenever he wants (according on the rules of the ability), throughout the game, to gain fury at opportune times?

Rotfell
03-21-2013, 02:36 AM
My first question is, how many of these tokens can he have on him at once?

There is no limit.

Second, do those tokens which he does not turn into fury expire at any time?

No.

It's as good as it seems to be. ;)

Leo_the_Rat
03-21-2013, 04:03 AM
Just to clarify it looks like you must use any bone tokens you have (up to 3). So you can not save them for future use unless you consistantly have more than 3 tokens on him.

FearLord
03-21-2013, 04:25 AM
Just to clarify it looks like you must use any bone tokens you have (up to 3). So you can not save them for future use unless you consistantly have more than 3 tokens on him.

It says you can remove up to 3 - not that you must. He can store an infinite number indefinitely. The only limit is that he can only spend a max of 3 per turn.

loramer
03-21-2013, 04:29 AM
The conversion to fury is stated in butchery as "Once per turn, during this model's activation, you can remove up to three bone tokens..."

So, you do not have to use them. You can store them up all game if you want.