PDA

View Full Version : Murder of crows/prowl vs phantom hunter

narthab
06-18-2013, 04:30 PM
Hello all,
so i just played a game me ret vs khador. I cast phantom hunter on my hydra and the old witch cast muder of crows over herself. Since ph ignores cocealment/ cover would she also lose stealth for that attach. We played it as prowl wouldnt count due toto theme ognored concealment but we aren't sure.

Thanks

Mr. Golden Deal
06-18-2013, 04:33 PM
Hello all,
so i just played a game me ret vs khador. I cast phantom hunter on my hydra and the old witch cast muder of crows over herself. Since ph ignores cocealment/ cover would she also lose stealth for that attach. We played it as prowl wouldnt count due toto theme ognored concealment but we aren't sure.

Thanks
Prowl says that models gain Stealth while within a cloud, forest, or spell effect that provides concealment, it makes no mention of actually getting to benefit from concealment. They remain Stealthy. Compare this with Camouflage, which specifically mentions that models must benefit from concealment to get the bonus.

narthab
06-18-2013, 04:36 PM
Prowl says that models gain Stealth while within a cloud, forest, or spell effect that provides concealment, it makes no mention of actually getting to benefit from concealment. They remain Stealthy. Compare this with Camouflage, which specifically mentions that models must benefit from concealment to get the bonus.

Thanks much