PDA

View Full Version : Some basic questions

jaygonx
06-21-2013, 06:33 PM
Hi guys,

Sorry i understand these may be stupid questions but i've done a few searches and i couldn't find any answers :(.

1. Can Kreoss's purification negate Deneghra's feat (the withering)?

2. If i charge with a model can the model that is being charged charge me the next turn?

3. Does Kreoss's lamentation work if say Deneghra is 14 inches away but uses a bonejack to cast?

juckto
06-21-2013, 06:49 PM
0. One question per thread please. It makes it easier for people to use the search function. Also descriptive titles help.

1. No. Purification lists what it negates, and enemy feats is not on the list.

2. Yes. But it won't get the charge bonus unless it moves over 3"

3. Yes. The model casting (denny) is within kreoss's control area. Also note that Denny can stand outside the area, channel through a node inside the area, and not be affected by lamentation.

ErrantMind
06-21-2013, 11:23 PM
to expand on the charge issue, a model can declare a charge against any model in its los regardless of who it is engaged by or engaging, whether or not the charge succeeds depends on if the model moves at least 3" before ending in melee range.

That said, in order to successfully charge a model engaged in melee, more likely than not you would both have to have reach weapons to not incur a free strike.

It is important to note however, not to get charge happy with a jack for that free boost to damage. if youre already in melee, youre better off waiting until you hit to spend that focus instead of spending that focus and betting the boost -if- you hit.