PDA

View Full Version : Full tilt can you charge with it?

strigoi
07-01-2013, 05:40 AM
Hello,

I was told if my centurion could not charge if it had full tilt and only doubles my movement.

But im sure he can charge?

who is right me or my opponent on this occasion?

i thought it would be:

Centurion 4" movement is doubles with full tilt, then plus 3" for charge. Giving 11" but 13" with reach am i right?

LiamPiver
07-01-2013, 05:50 AM
You're right.

SageofLodoss
07-01-2013, 07:23 AM
The people who told you he couldn't made the assumption that charges were not "normal movement."

Full Tilt doesn't state Full Advance (Which is a specific game term), it just says normal movement. That's a more general term referring to normal types of movement it does during its activation, including charges, tramples, and slams, but not special movements like out of activation abilities triggered by a spell.

I believe the tactical tip for Kraye in the Cygnar book also clarifies that a Jack under Full Tilt can charge just fine.

MagnustheJust
07-01-2013, 09:25 AM
I believe the tactical tip for Kraye in the Cygnar book also clarifies that a Jack under Full Tilt can charge just fine.

The tactical tips for Kraye do not mention full tilt, but yeah - as said above, you can charge, just can not shoot if the warjack has a ranged weapon.