PDA

View Full Version : multiple Sucker! rules

somnicide
07-10-2013, 01:23 PM
I know that he isn't out but the khador character journeyman warcaster has the rule Sucker!

Sucker! – If this model is directly hit by an enemy ranged attack, choose
a friendly living non- incorporeal warrior model within 2 ̋ of it to be directly hit instead. That model is automatically hit and suffers all damage and effects.

Madelyn Corbeau has the same rule and I run her occasionally with Irusk2. I was wondering if I can double Sucker!

For example, Madelyn is hit and Malakov is within 2" so he is directly his instead, can he then send it over to some other poor sucker in range?

edit: just saw the bit on the elich one so maybe just add this to the queue to be answered when appropriate (since I don't think that there is any other double sucker interaction).

solkan
07-10-2013, 01:32 PM
That should work just like chained sequences of Sacrificial Pawn.

Here's one of the "No infinite loops" threads concerning Sacrificial Pawn: https://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?88316-So-can-you-sac-pawn-off-a-sac-pawn&p=1185984&viewfull=1#post1185984

You can, but each model with Sacrificial Pawn, or similar abilities which redirect hits, can only use that ability once per attack. So, you cannot wind up in an infinite loop between two models with Sacrificial Pawn bouncing it back and forth.

Note the text in red.

somnicide
07-10-2013, 01:33 PM
Cool, thanks.