PDA

View Full Version : Can a model take control of a warjack under the control of another model?

emplion
07-11-2013, 05:41 PM
I just noticed in another thread questions about who can take control/restart either Autonomous or Inert jacks and though I would expand the question.

This is a whole bunch of questions rolled up into one.

1) Can a model with the Battlegroup Commander special rule (i.e. a Warcaster or Journeyman) take control of Jack that is currently being controlled by a model with the Battlegroup Commander Special rule (i.e. another Warcaster or Journeyman)?

2) Can a model with the Battlegroup Commander special rule (i.e. a Warcaster or Journeyman) take control of Jack that is currently being controlled by a model with the Jack Marshal special rule?

3) Can a model with the Jack Marshal special rule take control of a Jack that is being controlled by a model with the Battlegroup Commander special rule?

4) Can a model with the Jack Marshal special rule take control of a Jack that is being controlled by a model with the Jack Marshal special rule?

solkan
07-11-2013, 05:46 PM
1. No.
2. No.
3. No.
4. No.

Because the rule for taking control of a warjack specifies that the warjack is inert or autonomous at the time.