PDA

View Full Version : Counter Slam from two models

drewaustin
08-04-2013, 04:39 PM
If I have two Gnarlhorn Satyrs, and a model ends its movement triggering coutner slam from both of them... Gnarlhorn A Slams the model outside of 6" of Gnarlhorn B (although still in LOS). Is Gnarlhorn B still eligible to counter slam (My feeling is yes, since the model did still end its movement inside the 6" & LOS).

Thanks for any help!

tort
08-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Pretty sure that is right. Nothing in the rule requires the model to still be within 6" when you make the slam. The ability triggered and are able to make a slam so I don't see why not.

MagnustheJust
08-04-2013, 05:38 PM
I believe that you have to choose one to counter slam with, because the enemy model will no longer be in range...

But I don'r play Circle, so I really have no clue.

http://www.thefreshzone.com/images/smilies/sCo_idk.gif

Netherby
08-04-2013, 06:35 PM
Requirement is that the model ends it's movement within 6" of yours.

You meet that requirement even if something causes it to leave that distance before you trigger your slam. So yes it should work.

Sketch201
08-05-2013, 08:37 PM
Aren't reactionary attacks like counter-slam and counter-charge resolved simultaneously? If so, things could get weird if both can slam. How would the order of activation work?

tort
08-05-2013, 09:50 PM
Player 1 finishes her model's movement within 6" and LOS of two Gnarlhorn Satyrs. All abilities that are triggered go off, the active player (lets assume player 1) resolves the effects on her models in the order she chooses. Then the inactive player resolves the abilities on his models in the order in the order he chooses. Assuming the two counter slams are the only things that happen you counter slam with the Satyr of your choice then counter slam with the other Satyr (if you want to, counter slam is an optional ability). That is assuming that the model is still an eligible target of the slam when you go to make the second slam.