PDA

View Full Version : Kromac's Jump

Sgtdills87
09-11-2013, 09:49 PM
ok i already know the answer to this but i have to ask it since it came up in a game today. Can Kromac charge a model get to the charge model and then before he attacks JUMP 5 inches and then make his second initial attack on something else in his reach range and then continue buying attacks since his charge target is no longer in his melee range?

Biggest part of the 2 part question is can he charge a model JUMP before attacking over other models without taking free strikes and then start his attacks?

subversive
09-11-2013, 10:03 PM
"After using its normal movement to make a full advance, but before performing an action..."

No, no, no and no. I'm not sure how many questions there were in there, but they're all no.

Charge is not a full advance, jump has to happen before the action.

Sgtdills87
09-11-2013, 10:08 PM
so its his base speed then you use the jump and thats it then right? No charging allowed?

AutumnLeaves
09-11-2013, 10:11 PM
A Full Advance and a Charge are not the same.
Jump specifies "After using it's normal movement to make a Full Advance" so you may not charge or run and then jump, only make a normal advance up to Kromac's SPD.

Sgtdills87
09-11-2013, 10:12 PM
then how do people get 13 inches threat range with him cause only thing i see how is if you charge then jump? Hints the rules question

AutumnLeaves
09-11-2013, 10:18 PM
SPD 6 + 5" Jump + 2" Reach = 13" Threat

Not really rules related, but you can also have your Warbeasts Push him for a bit more distance.

zyxx
09-12-2013, 03:22 AM
damn... been playing this wrong... I owe some people an apology...